I am not ready.

By Bhem
@JustBhem (20776)
Davao, Philippines
Have you given a responsibility that you did not expect but you don't have other choices but to give in to that position? That person thinks you are the best for the job but you know yourself you are not yet ready. You maybe know everything but there are things you are afraid of taking in. You are afraid of other people that surround you and what they will think about you. Those envious eyes of other people. And on the other hand, it will benefit you of course. This is what you are after, you want it, much as the other. It is yours now. You have to deal with a much bigger responsibility. Will you take it?
If an opportunity presents itself and you are not ready, take the opportunity. You can learn what you need to learn along the way.
@JustBhem (20776)
• Davao, Philippines
I agree to that. Thanks for sharing.
@JustBhem you are most welcome!
@JustBhem (20776)
• Davao, Philippines
@ilocosboy (32143)
Of course we have to take it, we cannot just live through our fears. Facing the fear is part of the part ro conquest the success
@JustBhem (20776)
• Davao, Philippines
Even if you are not ready?
@ilocosboy (32143)
Getting ready is when you have second thoughts. Embrace change, embrace new beginning
@JustBhem (20776)
• Davao, Philippines
@ilocosboy Hmm. This makes sense. Thanks.
• Lakewood, Colorado
Yes I will take it as is it more money?
@JustBhem (20776)
• Davao, Philippines
One time a client of mine asked me why we work on Sundays, and I told him. It's all about money sir. And we are all laughing and because of that, I got the deal. Lol. Good morning Tiara.
• Lakewood, Colorado
@JustBhem Congratulations on the deal Bhem. Good Day to you Bhem my friend..it is now the eve here at 6:30 PM. I hope you have a very lucky day.
@JustBhem (20776)
• Davao, Philippines
@TiarasOceanView Thanks, Tiara. Well, it's 10:04 in the morning here. I am still lazy as I am. Have a good night then.
@ridingbet (36519)
it means the person is confident you will do your job well. it is a moral booster, so if i were you, i should take the responsibility but say i have my limitations and he should not expect much from my capabilities.
@JustBhem (20776)
• Davao, Philippines
Thanks for this my friend. Yes, it would be easy to tell them about my limitations.
@ridingbet (36519)
@JustBhem so, how are you in this new online job of yours?
@MGjhaud (20810)
If it solves/provides at least half of what I currently need in my life, yes. If you accept it and you find yourself having a hard time, think of it as a challenge instead of whatsoever. Remind yourself that it was given to you, not to any of those "envious people".
@JustBhem (20776)
• Davao, Philippines
A friend told me, I am lucky. Well, I guess most of the comment says I need to embrace it.
@MGjhaud (20810)
Goodluck, Bhem!
@Mass_Sonu (1041)
@JustBhem No, I will not take it. Responsibilities scare me. But, there's no such thing as 'being ready'...sometimes, we will be forced to take one.
@JustBhem (20776)
• Davao, Philippines
Yes, I know that now. Like your mind say no but you really want it badly.
@Mass_Sonu (1041)
@JustBhem Exactly.
Usually when given that opportunity, there isn't any choice in whether you take it or not. I'm happy for you. I'm sure the person who gave you the position saw something in you that told them you were the perfect fit for it. I hope you have much success in your new position.
@JustBhem (20776)
• Davao, Philippines
Thanks @just4him .. I do hope so.
@prashu228 (22233)
Oh.. that's pretty difficult situation. When I know I can't, instead of getting fired better I say ..I can't
@JustBhem (20776)
• Davao, Philippines
Upright! Yes, that good as well.
In one of the challenges I'm doing for this month, I was asked to get out of my comfort zone. So, to answer your question, yes I will take it because I want to do something that would make me break free from my comfort zone. Good luck!
@JustBhem (20776)
• Davao, Philippines
Wow. How I wish I can say that. Let's see what will happen next.
I was approached once about a job - which I knew I wouldn't be able to handle at that time. So instead of wasting the Company's time, I told them the truth straight out. It would have been a wonderful job - but I was not ready - and I would hate to be fired.
@JustBhem (20776)
• Davao, Philippines
Hmm. It would be easy as that. But I have some needs to that I need to consider.
@Lucky15 (33712)
This person is pushing you to be the best :)
@JustBhem (20776)
• Davao, Philippines
I think so. Thanks Reine.
@mandala100 (25012)
It will be a great challenge to learn new things and to get out of your comfort zone. I will accept the challenge for sure!
@JustBhem (20776)
• Davao, Philippines
You must love challenges.
@mandala100 (25012)
@JustBhem Yes my friend I really do.
@JustBhem (20776)
• Davao, Philippines
@mandala100 Sometimes I like challenges. But I don't know now.
@HazySue (16686)
I would take it and do my best to achieve success. I would trust in the person who feels I am ready.
@hereandthere (23131)
if you have any concerns about possible scenarios with clients, then tell them about it so they can tell you how to handle them. if you feel that you need additional training, mentoring, then they should provide it. it wouldn't be right if they promoted but let you figure things out by yourself and if you make a mistake, blame you.