My mom needs a firm talking too.

My mom always wants some family gathering of any kind. She feels her family should all get along. Well, We don't and for that it's ok. My sister is a loud mouth know it all. She reminds me of something that is not good to say. I don't invite her to my house ever. My mom had a dinner at her house last night. I chose not to go. My daughter took a glass out the cabinet to use and my sister went off. I was on the phone and could not believe how my mom and brother could not reason with her. kay went outside to call me crying. I said kay come home. My mom gets so upset that I don't want to be there when this one sister is there. After she stole from my brother it was enough for me. Sat my mom is giving a party. and kay and I most likely won't be there. My mom seems not to understand that people tip toeing around my loud mouth sister is not going to work. I thank goodness my daughter is not afraid to speak up. My mom needs a reality check. So tomorrow when she mentions it to me I will let her know. My mom needs to understand that just because we are family does not mean we will all get along. That ship has sailed. It would be nice but sad as it is it's not happening. For that reason, I will cook something soon an invite my siblings I want here and not her. And befoe you say that is not right. Just imagine having a sister who stole from just about everyone. I would be the last person she would steal from.
Yes you do need to come right out and tell your mother everything about the way that you are feeling.
I plan on letting her know tomorrow. I will not be rude but clear
I can't imagine family stealing from family. That is unforgivable.
That is why I can't function around her. She stole from her best friend too.
@sugartoes (41973)
• Greencastle, Indiana
you have a right to feel like you do about your sister I would feel the same way AFTER I gave her my 5 cents worth.
I stopped speaking to her for about 6 years. I am not going to hang around any place that is full of people where I could toss up a table. She pisses me off. I think treating people with respect is the best plan of action. I say hello an move to the left. I stay to myself but her loud kow it all mouth drives my mental crazy.