Does the rain remind you of any memories?

What does "rain" look like? Are there any special memories during the rain? If you can share with us by commenting. Does the rain remind you of any memories?
@mohit459 (2869)
• Haldwani, India
Nah!! But remind me to eat something like Poha or pokada..!!
@SHOHANA (7134)
• Bangladesh
yes rain is perfect for it, i agreed
I live in Canada now but I grew up in the British Isles and of course lots of rain, in fact, a lot of the outings that my parents planned were ruined because of so many down pours, so much depended on the weather. However, I love the elements, the different seasons and the sounds that go with them. Hearing the sound of the rain on the window just makes me want to curly up snuggly-watch a movie or drift off to sleep! When I first came to Canada, the rain reminded me of my childhood and sometimes I would feel sad, but not now-I have also fallen in love with the snow. Do you have special memories of the rain? I have so many-too many too list.
@MandyJi (91)
I like to sleep at home on rainy days very much,it makes me feel enjoyable and secure !
@SHOHANA (7134)
• Bangladesh
I love to sleep in such cool rainy days
@SHOHANA (7134)
• Bangladesh
No there is no memory for rain