It's 7-11 day!

Every year on July 11th, 7-Eleven convenience stores give away free small slurpee's. I try not to give my kids too much sugar, but we can't pass up the treat! So after we played at the early years center, we headed over for slurpee's to enjoy with our lunch. We will be headed back to the early years center to burn off some of the extra energy. I hope everyone is having a good day!
I always loved a 7-11 slurpee but we don't have one nearby. It would be a good day for a slurpee too since it's so hot and humid
Ours is only a few blocks away. In good weather we walk there as a family for an evening coffee or tea for the adults.
We have them in Florida, one very close to my home! Fun to play with the dates and match it to something fun.
I forgot about that. I should let my husband know, thank you. =)
@vsai2008 (7610)
It's night here Going to sleep in a while Day has been fine so far, had roti and brinjal curry in dinner I hope you have a good day :)
• Pleasant Hill, California
I wish they would give away free Coke. Slurpees give me projectile diarrhea. But the fidget spinners at 7-11 are pretty darned good!
How nice it is! But it seems such kind of promotion is not available here.
That's disappointing
@Morethanamom Yes, I like Slurpee's.
I will probably go get one in a few hours. If they habe a flavor i like anyways.
Have a great slurpee of a day!