Signed up for CrowdTap, now what?

Im super slow to get used to new sites and things. I recently signed up for this site CrowdTap after hearing many people talking about it on here. I spent a little bit of time there last night answering some polls in different categories. Is that all there is to it? Are there any regular surveys? What do you do to earn there? Any advice is appreciated!
Yes that's all you do Answer polls, discussions, comments/media and photo if you can. Then when you have enough points you'll be sent an email saying $5 Amazon & get your gift card in a few days :)
Nice. Is it true it has to be your facebook email? Someone else just brought that up. Any tips are appreciated!
@maezee It has been a long time since I joined, but in order to redeem you will need to connect your Facebook. My fiancé joined a couple of months ago. He had trouble with his Facebook saying he didn't have enough friends or something? But he just opened Facebook for 2-3 months.. But he emailed them and they activated his account fine so he was able to get his rewards.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
There called missions there. You can answer polls, share photo's etc. It's actually fun
Oh thanks. Ok. It seemed weird/too easy to just answer poll questions. Ill keep at it though!
@AkoPinay (10827)
You mean members could earn just by sharing photos on Facebook? I love that! But I am not sure if it is available in my country.
I have been a member there for years although I'm not as active as I used to be. When I first joined, you could earn way better than you can now. All you do is answer the polls on there or do whatever task they may ask. Be quick as someone else mentioned when it comes to samples and keep track of any deadlines if you get accepted in a sample. I actually want to stay more active on there as I'm always willing to increase my Amazon gift card balance.
What kind of tasks have you gotten in the past? What should I expect?
They screwed me becsuse it didn't say your email to sign up with had to be the same as your fb email
I didnt know that either. Not good
@maezee yup but i dont know. Maybe itll work for you
I never tried that one.
Yes. I have not either until yesterday ... ill keep you posted if its worthwhile
@KristenH (20489)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
You'll earn a $5 Amazon gift card everytime you hit 0 points from 500. Then you'll move up to 1000 points. Just pick the brands you want to do missions for in text or photo, etc.. When there's a sample mission, apply early. If you're in, you get to sample the product when it comes in the mail, and do a review on it for points. Get it done on time, too. Sometimes those missions can be filled up quickly as Jecka and I can attest to. I haven't been back there since 2 weeks ago and hope to go back later this week. Answer truthfully. Have fun! Feel free to PM me if you have questions.
Nice. Thanks for all the advice.
@Prshnth (847)
• Bangalore, India
i thought i would try but its only for US people i guess