Just when you think things will get better..

As of when my mom got home yesterday, we had the car problem situated. Her insurance was going to pay all but $200, and we were just waiting to here from the rental car place, and the place that was going to fix the car. Which was supposed to be this morning. Well my mom never got a call from the fixing place. So she just called them and they said they dont do appraisals so they cant do anything. Which the insurance company should have known. And contacted someone about. So my mom called the insurance company back, told them what the fixing place said, and they said we would have to wait a few more days for them to have someone appraise the car! Are you kidding me?! It's already going on a week that the floors been wet and molds been in the car. And we're supposed to get rain the next few days, so the windows will be shut 24/7. Even after the car gets appraised, we don't even know if that's what the fixing place is going to charge or not. (Unless they have to charge that amount, don't know as we"ve never needed our car fixed before). And we don't have money to throw into their hands if they want more than the appraisal amount.. Such bs.
Oh dear what a rigmarole they are putting you through with the car! So bad. That could have been done already if they hadn't been idiots.
Yes! It should've been in the shop today! And now my mom doesnt have a day ofd until next week. Which she wont know what day until saturday when their schedule goes up. Shyt is ridiculous
@Courtlynn And then the rain coming again so it has to be closed up
@TiarasOceanView yesss! And I'm apparently allergic to the mold. So cant go in the car for too long and when i am i have to have my feet off the ground and head at the window with it wide open
That is a definite disaster in the making.
Agreed!!
Yeah that's how insurances work... it doesn't come instantly. Same happened when I was rear ended. Took a couple of days.
Yes but they told my mom wed have the car in the shop today. So lady working didnt know what she was talking about.
@Courtlynn Yeah - not many people know what the heck they're doing! We just found out the dealership has been putting the wrong oil in our car 4 out of the last 6 times. They said although they used a different type, it is fine for the car because its the latest and newest. No, I don't care if it is the latest and newest. The engine calls out for a specific kind put that kind! I am upset and spoke to upper management. That will be a separate post in the future.
@infatuatedbby holy wow. Thats no good!
@prashu228 (25811)
Oh my..they are going on dragging it.
Yes. Annoying as heck.
It took a month for Tony to get the insurance to pay when he got hit by a car. It never happens fast.
It did for us the last time. When a little punk 18 year old hit our car when we were at my grandmothers. His insuranve had to pay though. But it was in the shop by 5 days later.
In the mean time you are suppose to be without a car. I hope you get it fixed soon.
Nope have to use it. No choice my mom and brother have to get back and forth to work.
You guys can't catch a break.
Nope. Especially not with the car.