Will Wolverine return to the movies?

@Deepizzaguy (12333)
Lake Charles, Louisiana
Since actor Hugh Jackman is done making Wolverine movies, Hugh is confident that a new actor can continue his legacy in the movies if and when the movie studios decide to make more Wolverines movies. For me personally I am not shedding tears that Hugh has decided to pursue other acting roles besides playing Wolverine since he does not to be typecast as a super hero actor. The question is will the new Wolverine by any of his relatives or the script writers decide how to bring back Wolverine back into the movie once again. As far I am concerned I am burned out from having Marvel and D C super hero movies that are as good as the super hero cartoons of the 1960s and 1970s. Just for the record I do understand why people think a hero that can rub out anyone with his claws is a cool hero compared to Wordgirl who would not harm a fly.
I just love Hugh so much, but I will be glad to see him in other things also.
@Deepizzaguy (12333)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
Hugh cannot beat Father Time. I am sure another actor can take the baton from Hugh and run to the goal line in the future,
@Deepizzaguy Yes happens to us all..sadly.
@Deepizzaguy Yes it does...and quickly for me I hope.
You know they will reboot Wolverine with another actor.
@Deepizzaguy (12333)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
Of course because people these days will take a mean hero like Wolverine as their role model.
@Tracy04 (10527)
I remember Logan was his last movie.
@Deepizzaguy (12333)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
I heard that Wolverine went to hero Heaven in the final movie. I just love Marvel movies for breaking my heart.