Do you keep you old discussions on MyLot?

@millie02 (6908)
United Kingdom
I have recently been poking my nose into other members profile pages just out of interest. I did notice that some people only have a few discussions on their profile page. Anybody looking at my profile page will see that I have kept all of my discussions, I have hundreds that go back to when I first came back to MyLot last year. So is it best to keep old discussions or is it best just to concentrate on new ones and then delete them after a time?
@mandala100 (39040)
@millie02 All my discussion from the first up to the latest are all intact. I'll never delete any of my discussion for whatever it's worth.
@millie02 (6908)
How many do you have?
@mandala100 (39040)
@millie02 Not that many around 116 so far my friend.
@millie02 (6908)
@mandala100 That is quite a lot, how long have you been here?
@Tracy04 (10527)
I believe we better not delete it. It's a good memories too
@millie02 (6908)
It is good to look back on old discussions.
@Tracy04 (10527)
@millie02 Indeed
I have not deleted old outdated now irrelevant posts in ages.
@millie02 (6908)
Do you think it is best not to delete these in case you want to share them on social media in future.
@birjudanak (7155)
yes i keeping all discussion since i joined October 2015 and i not deleted because its useful and it remain me what work i did here.i also notice that some user only keep few discussion but its their choice.
@millie02 (6908)
So you have noticed this too. I agree, it is their choice.
@Asylum (48282)
• Manchester, England
I never delete discussions because they cannot do any harm. Some of mine date back more than 10 years.
@Blondie2222 (21399)
I have all my old discussions also. I have about almost 700 discussions and I don't plan to delete any of them. Some our memories and some our bad ones but they are still there.
@Jlyn10 (10576)
I've never deleted my discussions. Some people have few discussions because they seldom post new discussions, like me for instance. I mostly respond to others' discussions than posting my own.
@millie02 (6908)
That is the good thing about MyLot, you can choose what you want to do.
@manandezo (670)
• Petropolis, Brazil
I really don't know if it is good or bad, and I am a new user, so I don't know how to do when my discussions are outdated also. But, my feeling is not deleting them. I'd like to keep for further reference and maybe revive them for any other discussion I would like to connect with. Interesting thread of yours @millie02!
@millie02 (6908)
I am glad that you found this interesting , and you made some good points in your comment.
I do not delete any of my discussions. I am not sure if deleting them or keeping them is of any benefit, but easier for me just to leave them alone.
@millie02 (6908)
I just keep all of mine too. I hope that new people here might read them.
@pumpkinjam (5767)
I don't think I have ever deleted any of my discussions. I've been here for a long time and it's never really occurred to me to delete them. I like to go back to them sometimes. Not only is it something I just like to do but I can see how much I've changed in the way that my discussions have changed.
@vsai2008 (7660)
Yes, I do Sometimes others reply to them
@prashu228 (25821)
Yes of course. All my discussion s are there from last six years, I never delete any.
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
@millie02 So far I have initiated 276 discussions and all are there in my profile.I have not deleted any of them.Why should I delete them?
I see no reason whatsoever to delete them.
@mysimplelot (1116)
• Asansol, India
I like keeping old discussions. They tend to give me insight what other people are interested in.
I didnt know we could delete them like that! I had never thought about that.
@MrPearl (54)
• Pune, India
I have just got back to myLot after 5 years. Had to create a new ID because the old one got inactive. Back then, I didn't delete any of my discussions or comments, unless it was essential. I always found them good to study, and also it was about my pride. I would not recommend deleting any of them. Thank you!
• Riga, Latvia
I too have accumulated a lot of discussions. I am thinking about deleting my older ones if the topics can be rewritten and used as new for some other of my writing. I will see because I don't always have the time to go through all of them. I would rather spend that time reading, commenting and interacting but perhaps ten at a time when I get here.