A weird dream made me feel really upset.

@millie02 (5710)
United Kingdom
I woke up really early this morning and after a while I managed to get back to sleep. While I was sleeping , I had a really nasty dream. I am not going to say what the dream was about because it involved certain people who I would not like to even think about. I woke up shaking and feeling ill and depressed and I am sure it was all down to the awful dream that I had. Have you ever had an experience like this?
• Lakewood, Colorado
I am so sorry to hear this Carolyn. Yes I often have flashback to times past in dreams..not good.
@millie02 (5710)
This dream was to do with my past, but it was set in the present day.
• Lakewood, Colorado
@millie02 Yes sounds extremely disturbing.
@millie02 (5710)
@TiarasOceanView Are you still awake ? I thought you were going back to sleep , hope you do not have a bad dream like I did after I woke early and went back to sleep.
@Tracy04 (10696)
I do. I also dream someone I try to forget this morning But I set my mind, it was just a dream, and I pray.
@millie02 (5710)
That's right, it was just a dream, but I still feel bad about it now.
@Tracy04 (10696)
@millie02 I feel you. I just don't know why that comes up.. Once a dream about A's mother passed in my dream, and 3 years later(last year) his mother really passed. I keep dreaming about this person even I don't want to.. and worst thing is that all I dream about the person's life is really happening like in my dream. it's really ruining the whole day mood
@millie02 (5710)
@Tracy04 That sounds very scary, it is as if you can see into the future.
@sabtraversa (9811)
Yes, I had a bad dream just a few minutes/hours ago.
@millie02 (5710)
What happened in your dream, or would you rather not say?
@vsai2008 (7632)
Sorry to hear that but I never remember my dreams I forget them as soon as I wake up Don't make a dream spoil your day, be positive :)
@millie02 (5710)
My husband says that he never dreams, or he cannot remember the dream when waking up.
@vsai2008 (7632)
@millie02 I hope now you have almost forgotten about it :) God bless :)
@franxav (3640)
It only tells you need to get healed of those experiences of the past.
@millie02 (5710)
You could be right. I have been thinking about the past a lot recently.
@prashu228 (22034)
I do get frightening dreams, but I don't think they are awful or weird
@millie02 (5710)
What sort of dreams do you find frightening.
I have had odd dreams that seem real and you wake up feeling relieved they weren't.
@millie02 (5710)
I normally get that feeling of relief when I wake, but this dream seemed different , more real somehow.
@Blondie2222 (17638)
I've had an experience like this before although mine wasn't a dream it was a nightmare. I haven't had one of those in awhile. I hope you woke up feeling better 2nd time around.
I have had a few weird dreams but usually I don't even remember them.
I have never had a dream that made me ill or shake, but I have had dreams that have made me a bit depressed. The depressing dreams are usually about some worry I am having.
• Riga, Latvia
Have I ever. I have had such dreams that when I woke up I couldn't go back to sleep because the memory of the dream was so bad. Of course that is all I remember not the actual dream. One night some time back I kept having bade bits of dreams most of the night.