The Old Man is Snoring........

Remember that little saying, its raining its pouring...... Well its doing that here this morning. And its coming down pretty good. After enjoying a couple of days off, I really do not mind going into work when the weather is like this out. I wouldn't want to be spending any time outside in the rain. Is it raining or sunny at your place today?
@Blondie2222 (21220)
It is very dark outside but no rain yet. I know it's coming though they said heavy downpours today and a thunderstorm. I have to work today too so long as it's nice when I get out it can rain all it wants.
Our rain has quit already. Its very hot and humid outside now, no relief from that rain.
@Blondie2222 (21220)
@Juliaacv We just had a monsoon of rain here and now it has let up. Hope it stays that way until I get to work anyways.
@Blondie2222 It rained several times here today, I hope that its done now!
Gloomy day here but it doesn't matter to me too much as I have a scheduled endoscopy later on this afternoon. I was allowed a "liquid breakfast" before 9:00 A.M. and now NOTHING anymore. That part I sure do not like.
Those are hard to prepare for. I only wish that the time passes quickly for you until the time of the test.
Very sunny and hot on my island in the Caribbean. I wish we could get some rain to cool things down a bit.
Our rain didn't cool things off any, in fact, it feels more humid, maybe there is more rain on its way. I know that there is a cold front coming thru tonight or tomorrow.
@gilggg (2671)
• Israel
Here it's a sunny day and very very hot...Can you send the rain to here (Israel)...LOL
I cannot send the rain there, it stopped here! Now its just hot and muggy. The rain made things worse.
@gilggg (2671)
• Israel
@Juliaacv I gope it will dry, and you will get evening's breeze for cooling the hot wether...
@gilggg Its still muggy here, but more showers are on their way I believe.
Hot 'n humid, already 30.3 C with a heat index of 37. I'd love some rain about now...
No, that rain was a bad one. You wouldn't want it. The rain has stopped, but its getting hot here now and the humidity is awfully high. Tomorrow they are calling for a cold front to move thru, and I'll believe that when I see it, but it also spells more rain.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Super sunny an heating up
Its not sunny here, but its getting hot and its very muggy out.
@prashu228 (25814)
It's drizzling on and off from evening.. it's cool and nice
Enjoy that!
It's hot and sunny this afternoon but the rain should come during the night.
It is cloudy, hot and humid here. Will rain later on.
We had downpours several times today. I thought that I'd need water wings to get to my car after work because the last time it came down so quickly the water hardly had a chance to run away.
@Juliaacv I tried to remember the Old Man is Snoring: It's raining, it's pouring The old man is snoring He bumped his head and went to bed And did not wake until morning That's probably not right, but surprised I could remember parts of it.
@Corbin5 We say it a little bit differently The ending we say is He jumped in bed and bumped his head and couldn't get up in the morning. But.....maybe we are a little over zealous here to be jumping into the bed
Neither. Cloudy here.
You're lucky, it came down like crazy a couple of times this afternoon.
@Juliaacv it rained and thundered a bit but not til 2 hours after i commented. Lol
@katsmeow1213 (29029)
It's been raining here since yesterday. It's making me very sleepy! I wish I could have a bit of time off. It's funny how putting in your 2 week notice makes you really wish you didn't have to go into work anymore. It also seems to have made me recognize so many more problems with the place I work in. I can't wait to get out of there!
I felt sleepy today from the rain too.
Sunny for a change.
Oh nice, enjoy it!
Today it is sunny and hot. It has been this way for the last few days surprisingly. The last time it rained here was on Saturday when we went camping so of course, it would rain when we had something to do.
That's the way it always happens, hopefully the next time you go camping it will be sunny and dry for you.
It was like you said.Hard rain falling and was driving and no fun.There was a few accident out there so I heard. It has slowed down some.
It looked like it was going to be one of those rainy days here, but its already stopped. Its hot and the rain left us with really high humidity.
All sunshine and warm temps in Southern California.
The rain has come to an end here, and its hot and humid-ugh!
@Tracy04 (10575)
It's hot here today
@Gillygirl (17278)
• Sutton, England
We had some much needed rain on Tuesday but the sun is out again now and set to turn humid again.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Super sunny an heating up