Well that just MAKES my DAY (NOT)

@sugartoes (34764)
Greencastle, Indiana
Hey there ya'll hows your day going? mine is just one headache after another 1 thing leads to another this week. 1st we had the issue about redoing the outside cabin wall then we had the issue of clicsense pulling pay pal away from us. Well NOW I hear that NEOBUX just got pulled from pay pal what the flip is next? that's 2 sites that I really counted on. Well it looks like I'm gonna really have to Russel up something if I want to get paid to make some kind of money online. Either I jump on here like I have seen MOST do & post like every 30 mins R jump on something that is paying out. Cause at this rate I'm going it's not too good & I'm doing ALL I know to do & I'm STILL not pulling the pennies off here. But that's not to say I'm not happy to be here cause I am cause I know I can count on you all to help me find something to do. I have swag bucks but that's not a $ maker for me unless I spend MOST my time on there watching videos. I left it on for 4 hrs last night while I slept & I seen it didn't make ? it never made it the 1st video I was so mad I turned it off. So I'm in the looking stage to find what ever I can that I like & CAN do to gain some extra cash on the side from here. Other wise I'm gonna be at my wits end trying to make something happen here & well not that I mind but I need more. Now on top of all that it's pouring AGAIN & as long as it's raining it's holding me up on getting the wall outside done like I need. I wonder being today is Thursday the 13th does it have anything to do with Friday the 13th just a DAY off on all this bad luck?
No, it doesn't have anything to do with Friday the 13th. Besides, that's only a myth to make money I think, since there has been so much made of Friday the 13th. As to the rest, I found when watching Swag TV that I need to be there, or at least have the tab available so I can go to the next video when it concludes, otherwise it won't. It somehow recognizes you're not there. I hope you can find something else that will help you make some money. I don't know of any other site.
@sugartoes (34764)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him yeah so I noticed I've heard let it run in the back ground well I've tried that & THAT don't even work so I just have to take time a way from here & stick it out on S B to get it built up cause i'm just 249.
@sugartoes (34764)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him REALLY? I was looking on you tube & well there's nothing there under a year that I see. BUT I do have a few Ideas I'm considering??
@BettyB (4287)
• Summerville, South Carolina
@sugartoes To do that you need to use two different search engines. I run Swag on Chrome and do everything else on Internet Explorer. That worked for me even when I only had one monitor. It's a piece of cake with two monitors.
@Morleyhunt (16716)
I've never found the Internet to be a great source of earning. If I'm in need of money...even working in a fast food outlet would pay a lot more than spending the same amount of time on mylot or similar sites.
@sugartoes (34764)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Morleyhunt I hear ya there.
@BettyB (4287)
• Summerville, South Carolina
So true
• Marion, Kansas
Please don't post every thirty minutes on here. People will get to where they completely ignore you. Do come on and comment back on the responses. In addition to SwagBucks there is myPoints that runs about the same. I do not make a fortune at either of them, but I try to get to all of the to do list as much as possible.Paypal has gotten pickier about what it pays on, so I am not surprised.
@sugartoes (34764)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@GardenGerty don't worry I won't post every 30 mins, if ANYTHING I'll be interacting with all my friends & being a pest to them ha ha ha but I WILL be posting like 1-2 a day IF I'm lucky to find something that everyone likes to read about or interact with.
@mandala100 (25342)
I think its Murphys law having its say. I hope that everything will turn out right good for you my friend.
@sugartoes (34764)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@mandala100 ha ha ha I totally forgot about that one you might just be right about that one thanks friend.
@mandala100 (25342)
@sugartoes No problem my friend.
@sugartoes (34764)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Prshnth (847)
• Bangalore, India
What??!! Is it confirmed that neobux is pulling out from pay pal???
@sugartoes (34764)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Prshnth YEP see if you can get this let me know
NeoBux Forum: Regarding PayPal [1]. We are experts at providing new business solutions in a win-win environment specialized in incentivized traffic being the worldwide most used and reliable paid-to-click service.
@Prshnth (847)
• Bangalore, India
@sugartoes no actually it says we can use pay pal , pay za or netseller
@BettyB (4287)
• Summerville, South Carolina
I have two computer monitors so I run videos or ncrave on Swagbucks while working on other stuff on the other computer. I don't make a lot there but enough to make it worthwhile. I like myLot but I don't count on it for anything significant. I don't spend enough time here.
@sugartoes (34764)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@BettyB yeah I wish I had another computer-a lap top at times, BUT if I did I'd never have it out of my site, so I'm just stuck with the one desk top BUT that's good enough for me as I don't really have a lot going on in my life to really NEED a lap top or a high price phone to use the internet on. BUT with the way technology is CHANGING, it MAY come down to having a internet phone Smart phone or something like that. I don't see hardly ANY 1 that don't have one in their hands doing SOMETHING with it you know?
I hope today is much better day online for you.
@sugartoes (34764)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@jstory07 well I'm hoping things will change.
What does it mean that it got pulled from paypal? Like its no longer paying with paypal? Hope your week gets better.
@VivaLaDani13 (16332)
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes I am sorry to hear of all the troubles you've been having. Neobux did take the Paypal method away quite a while ago. I got mad but ended up signing up to Payza which is actually better. They used to take some money away from you when using Paypal but not anymore. They give you the full amount with no fees with Payza.
@sugartoes (34764)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 I'm glad you like the way neobux is doing I'm not into the new way they are doing the site I don't do surveys, so I'm doing good with the sites I have going.
@sugartoes (34764)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 yeah well I have some things going that keep me busy & I'm good to go with it all. don't be sorry if you don't spend time on here to make the $ you need I look at it this way you know what you need to do if you don't do it it's no one's fault but their own, I have 5 sites I'm working on everyday & that right there does me just what I need to do it keeps me busy & paid.
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes Thanks for understanding. I worry quite often that I will be annoying people when trying to work hard on here. Don't want them to feel like I am bombarding them with notifications.
I do searches and run videos on Swagbucks. Good luck
@sugartoes (34764)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Tampa_girl7 yeah I need to be more active on there than here cause I have a friend that I talk to on face book & that's what HE'S doing & he's making a killing with it, he showed me a screen shot of how much he's made in a WEEK just working on it alone.
@sugartoes on average I make $25.00 every three weeks. I know some make a lot more.
@sugartoes (34764)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Tampa_girl7 yeah as of NEXT week I'm gonna be MORE active on there cause I KNOW I can do better on there than what I am here, I see everyone that made the $ on here got paid but I see I am at $6.45 & didn't get paid. my LAST pymt was in June 13, 2017 $8.70 so yeah I need to make a move.
@YrNemo (8598)
I have had a series of unlucky events happening here at my end too. A bit pessimistic towards life in general right now. Hope you fare better with the future.
@sugartoes (34764)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@YrNemo Really? well if you ever want to just shoot the breeze you know where to find me. thank you for the comeback I really appreciate that, it's BOUND to get better soon God willing & the creek don't rise ha ha ha take care see ya later.
@YrNemo (8598)
@sugartoes They say, when it rains, it pours! Don't know about you, but I have been counting all the unfortunate events that come my way in the last 6 years. It is so unfair that the unlucky phase would last that long, and still goes on! (Yet when we really think about it, there are members here on mylot who seems to face worse. I don't know, I still want to scream to de-stress regardless! Will cross my fingers for you, that the creek there won't rise!)
@sugartoes (34764)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@YrNemo OH I know, there's been some really hard stories on here I've been reading on. I'm sorry you have had or having some rough roads to be on in the last 6 yrs, but as the old saying goes in life. where we trust in god above, he will pave the way for us a better path well believe you me after 2008 till NOW that's JUST what I have done I gave it to god to take care of for me & yeah every now & then I get a bump in the road but it's life right so I just deal with it as time goes on.