The hottest period in Beijing

Beijing, China
From yesterday, the hottest period of the year began, The average temperature reached more than 36 degrees per day, many people are suffering from heat stroke If you understand Chinese, the pic above can give you a good explantion “An African friend fainted from heat stroke in Tiananmen square, and his family said they planned to come to Beijing for the summer. he had never had a heat stroke in Africa”
@hillwill (678)
So hot in chengdu.Maybe Beijing is hotter than Africa
• Beijing, China
yeah,the weather is so sultry in Beijing There was a heavy rain last night, but it is sunny today
@hillwill (678)
@cancergirl The same as chengdu.After a heavy rain,the temperature is still so high.
• Beijing, China
I don't like a summer vacation in China. It is so hot.
• Beijing, China
yeah,like a stove,dear friend,do you have a good day?
@hillwill (678)
You can go Kunming for a vacation.It's like spring all the year round.It's a good place in China.
@hillwill I had checked it. I think I would love to stay here. Image Credit: images.nationalgeographic.com
@Tracy04 (10661)
Me not like hot
• Beijing, China
me too,it's very terrible
I read this post yesterday and I must say it is quite amusing. It is even hotter than Guangzhou although we are in the southern China already. We are supposed to be hotter but it is not the fact. It is about 32 degrees here. By the way, actually it is hotter in USA this year and it is even hard to believe. It seems Beijing is still cooler than USA, can you imagine that?
• Beijing, China
It's hard to imagine,I think the global weather must have some problem,my friend