So relaxed and feeling sleepy again!

@thelme55 (10795)
Germany
Yes, I am and you can't just imagine that I am at work again but feeling relaxed and sleepy because of the music we have in our wellness massage salon. An instrumental soft and quiet music with birds chirping and waterfalls sounds in the background. I am waiting for my next client and she will come 2 hours from now. So, I have time for mylotting. This time I brought my tablet with me. I don't want to waste time. How about you? What are you doing today? Time really flies fast and the month is halfway to August, my birth month. Btw, do you know the name of these flowers? I always passes these beauties when I go to work in the city. Have a great day to all! I have a hard time uploading the photo. I hope it will show up soon.
Good morning. Just another working day for me too, as it seems like it is for you as well. I'm within a week of my birthday, I wish you an early Happy Birthday-it will be here sooner then we think!
@thelme55 (10795)
Hi @Juliaacv. Advance happy birthday to you, too. Yes, it will come sooner than we think. Thanks for the greetings.
@thelme55 Thank you!
I always enjoy the music when I have massages. Most of the time I fall asleep! Lol! I'm having weekend guests and so excited. We are going to the beach tomorrow and our younger son and his fiancée are coming for dinner.
@thelme55 (10795)
Me, too @DianneN. I love to sleep while being massaged. I have seen your beach photo and it was beautiful to have a bonding time with family.
@thelme55 Aww, thank you! I couldn't post it here. I'm thinking people in bikinis are a no no here. Lol! I try to stay awake during massages, so I could enjoy them. They are too relaxing for me, except deep tissue massages. Oh, they hurt!
@thelme55 (10795)
@DianneN you are very welcome. Yes, maybe it is not allowed here. Lol! You mean deep tissue massage is hurtful for you? So, you haven't tried Traditional Thai massage yet. I always pity the clients who cried for pain when they were massaged by my Thai workmates. They said it should hurt to heal the back pain. I prefer the wellness massage which is very relaxing.
@salonga (27968)
That kind of music also puts me to sleep and I also use relaxing soft music from You tube to put my grandnephew to sleep and it is very effective.
@thelme55 (10795)
Yes indeed it is very effective. Now I am fighting against sleepiness again ay work. The same music played which lulled me to sleep.
@salonga (27968)
@thelme55 I must also say I love the photo you uploaded, would you mind sharing me the name of that lovely flower?
@thelme55 (10795)
@salonga no, I wouldn't mind. From the comment below, it is said to be the Hollyhocks flower and I have checked it online and it is true.
Isn't that a rose of Sharon? I don't know a lot of plants, but it seems I know that one, I think. That kind of music would put me to sleep it would be too relaxing.
@thelme55 (10795)
@just4him it is called hollyhocks. Yes, too relaxing for me too.
@thelme55 Okay. I wonder if they look similar.
@thelme55 (10795)
@just4him I wonder about that, too. I have to check that out. Maybe it's the same flower but just different meaning.
• Portland, Connecticut
I know when I go for a massage, the music puts me to sleep, I can't imagine how hard it must be to hear that all day lol
@thelme55 (10795)
It was hard in the beginning for me @BellStarr but now I am used to it. Never even listen it until I have time for myself and lay down on one of the massage bed and doze off.
• Portland, Connecticut
@thelme55 Its too bad you are so far away, I would be your next customer lol
@thelme55 (10795)
@BelleStarr yes, indeed. Just visit a massage salon or a spa there near your place. Enjoy your weekend.
• Lakewood, Colorado
Hi Thelma. Time does fly..happy early bday in case I forget it. I am so unenthusiastic today but that is fine, nothing to do. Have a good Friday my friend.
@thelme55 (10795)
Have a good Friday to you, too @TiarasOceanView. Maybe you will feel motivated to do something before the end of the day. Thanks for the greetings.
• Lakewood, Colorado
@thelme55 I did thanks Thelma..I forced myself to get up and go to the place I had to go..handing in papers
Not sure what type of flower that is, but they are pretty.
@thelme55 (10795)
It is hollyhocks as what Deborah commented below @Tampa_girl7.
@Nawsheen (22849)
• Mauritius
I have never seen those flowers before. They are so beautiful. I am doing good. I am Mylotting after such a long time. I am happy to be here again. lol
@thelme55 (10795)
Thanks. It's good you are back @Nawsheen. I have not been here for a few days as well.
I believe those flowers are hollyhocks. My mom always grew those. Wishing you a great day ahead.
@thelme55 (10795)
Hollyhocks? Thanks for the information. I will check that out @Corbin5. Have a great week as well.
@prashu228 (20207)
I never saw such flowers. They are beautiful. You are doing good job, utilizing your time. Have a great day
@thelme55 (10795)
Thank you @prashu228. I used my time wisely..
@MGjhaud (20822)
I'm also sleepy. I took my time to start my day just to shake it off but I feel like going back to sleep right after eating my first meal. PS I don't know the name of the flower. I think it's my first time to see its kind. Enjoy myLot at work! I'm going to start doing my other online tasks now..
@thelme55 (10795)
Sometimes I am like that @MGjhaud. Right now I am sleepy as it is already almost 11 in the evening. It is called Hollyhocks as what I read from the comment. Enjoy your online task. Good night.
@jobelbojel (4262)
It's a while since I last went to my go-to salon.
@thelme55 (10795)
Well, you can still go when you want to @jobelbojel
@ilocosboy (27745)
the photo is good well, I'm also sleepy now.
@thelme55 (10795)
It is, thank you. I am also sleepy now @ilocosboy.
@YrNemo (5507)
Beautiful flowers, Hollyhocks I think.