myLot™ is my favorite survey site

By JJ
Not that I am a member of any 'survey' sites, but isn't that what myLot basically is, in a way? We are posting discussions/questions asking for people to give us their answers/opinions. And the best part of it? Everyone qualifies to take the 'surveys'. Unlike that blasted 'Offers' section here...just saying...
@Morleyhunt (19720)
I can add my opinion or keep it to myself. The surveys that you need to qualify for are a waste of time. After navigating through an endless maze, I'm never qualified.
Good point that my lot is like a survey site! I never thought of that in the past!
The thought popped in my head a couple of days ago.
@JolietJake That is a great thought to have! It does make sense everybody is eligible. I have been in survey sites and never qualified to take one. That was annoying!
@vsai2008 (7660)
Same here @Marty1, I never thought in that way JJ sure thinks out of the box :)
@raqchicc (167)
I know right!?! Unlike some of those survey sites put there that pay you pennies for a survey, or keep on saying you don't qualify after you've given them some information about stuff.
Yeah, they tell you that you don't qualify and then sell your info to sites and you wind up with an inbox full of spam
@JolietJake yeah...Why they are wasting people time?
I detest survey sites because 99% of the time I never qualified lol. Always annoyed me to no end and got me mad I wasted my time.
MyLot is my favorite "reading room". I have done some survey sites in the past and I am on sites that let me do surveys for points, but like you said, there is that issue about qualifying.
@sabtraversa (12977)
You can also skip the questions you don't like, unlike "real" surveys.
I agree with your opinion, Mouth also becomes my favorite discussion.
@Hate2Iron (7700)
Yes, I never thought of My Lots as a survey site but in a way that is exactly what it is!!!
Yeah...That's true.But sometimes some mylotties asking unrelated question and also personal details as like Offer Survey Site.At that l was in dilemma whether could share or not
I will never waste my time again on a survey site. After dozens of questions I always receive the same message "Your country is not qualified...". Why not to check the country where I live first? Scammers!
I don't even bother with the offers section. I never qualify, even when I lie.
It is a good feeling to qualify for all regarding those discussions on myLot. Not qualifying is just too sad.
• Pamplona, Spain
Its my favourite survey site too as I am qualified also on here at least.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I guess that is true. The best part though is that everyone qualifies lol.
You are right
@FourWalls (13274)
Not to mention there's no kiss from Richard Dawson for the women!!! (Scar does that now.)
@manikarnika (2074)
Yeah... you're right.But in offer survey site always reject me and I don't know really how it is working.But mylot survey is easy to answer...How is your day? What you had as dinner ? and many questions are there...
Yes, the good thing is we don't have to go through a long string of boring questions to qualify for a survey "here". We don't get disappointments of wasting our time!
Very true. That's one thing I hate about Swagbucks. I never qualify for the surveys.