Good morning.

Ponce De Leon, Florida
It's Friday! YAY! Lol, other than being a little groggy and in a litlte bit of pain this morning isn't too bad so far. I went to bed a little earlier than I wanted to last night and got up about thirty minutes ago. I have been trying to find a book to start. There are several I have picked up and gotten a couple pages in just to find that I wasnt in the mood for reading that one right then. So I am going to try to read The Lovely Bones now, and see if that one holds my attention, if not I will go back to reading The ebook I started a couple weeks ago. I'm actually kind of tired still, I may end up laying back down for a little bit. I haven't quite decided yet. But since internet was working and I had to get up to take Harley outside I figured that I would go ahead and post something lol. I hope everyone has a great Friday!
@vsai2008 (7632)
My day has been usual and fine so far Still cloudy at my place so everyone is indoors. I hope your pain subsides soon :) Take rest :)
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
It's easier said than done. I can't just rest whenever I feel bad. There are things to do and money to be earned. I am myLotting from bed but i am not laying down.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@vsai2008 (7632)
@thislittlepennyearns Its okay, whatever you feel comfortable doing :) Keeping the mind engaged is good
I hope you have a wonderful Friday! =)
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
You too! I hope good things happen for your family today!
@thislittlepennyearns Thank you, I am praying for that!
Good Morning..enjoy your day! I read the Lovely Bones, and saw the movie too. It is a good read, as I recall.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I think Ive seen some of the movie, but im not sure.
Good morning to you too.Hope you have a great day as well.
@prashu228 (22034)
It's Friday night here. Sleeping time. Hope you have a great day
I'm glad it was working for you this morning. Hope the book is good
I am waiting on the 2nd book in the Outlander series from the library. I'm #1 on the holds list so it should be any day now.
Who wrote the "Lovely Bones" book you are going to try reading? Is it good so far? I am not sure what I am going to read either; I have a couple of e-library books I might work on today. It depends on the mood I am in each day that decides what I read for that day!! Sorry about the tiredness. I was like that yesterday, and I kept falling asleep while reading! i just gave up and slept most of the day and slept all night until around my usual time of almost 2 am. That was great waking up regular time!
A movie was made of The Lovely Bones.