Do you come back to old discussions for commenting back?

We initiate discussions and get responses and commenting back to our newly started discussions.. But do you come back to old discussions for commenting back to your discussions?
@else34 (13636)
• New Delhi, India
@Awasthi123 Yes,I do,but only when I have time.Often my friends comment on my old discussions.Actually, and I comment back to them immediately.
Yes I too comment back to discussions when time permits..Because I study and do my work..It is therefore that I didn't spend much time here..
@else34 (13636)
• New Delhi, India
@Awasthi123 Yes,visiting old postschool takes time. All the time we have is spent in visiting new comments.
@else34 Sometimes if we find some time we can come back to our old discussions and comment back to them..
I do. It is one of my habits here.
It's nice to know that it's your habit..I do the same thing if time permittes.. I comment back to my old discussions sometimes it happens suddenly and sometimes it becomes late for doing so..
@Awasthi123 Yes I comment on others old discussions.
@TiarasOceanView Its nice to know from you that you come back to old discussions and back to old discussions..
@shikharava (1867)
Haven't done that yet! Ima newbie here, you see
I too have joined mylot recently..Anyways keep going and happy mylotting..
@Awasthi123 you too
@kiran8 (15369)
• Mangalore, India
It is not difficult to do so since we get notifications, I have had members commenting on a couple of my old discussions started 5-6 years ago. And I have responded to those
Yes I too do the same thing..If time permits I respond and comment back to my old discussions..
@Nawsheen (22941)
• Mauritius
I always respond to my discussions. If someone leave some comments on my past discussions then I always respond back.
Yes I too do the same thing..If time permits I also come back to my old discussions and respond or comment back to that discussions..
I do when I get a notification about someone responding. =)
Yes I too do the same thing..But if I don't see notification then also I open mylot and check my old discussions and comment back to all of them but only if time permittes..
@topffer (31677)
• France
I comment back to all active discussions. As we have a search, it happens that somebody revives a several years old discussion by giving a response or a comment. In this case I will comment/comment back.
Yes many people comment back to new and active discussions and also search old discussions sometimes..
• Denmark
When the comments have dried up, it doesn't make much sense to try to revive the discussion.
Yes i am talking about those discussions which are alive..They may or may not be old..They can be new discussions..