Family Reunion Day!

Well today is the day! A Family Reunion for my Mom's side of the family is happening at my Aunt's Place. They have a pond so it will be interesting. Many of the cousins I have not seen in years. My oldest son will be there and he is going to try and get his brother to come. I haven;t seen him in a long while (over 2 years). Jonathon and I get along okay but Joshua, my youngest, has avoided me for quite some time. So as long as I feel up to it I'll go. Do you have family that you haven't seen in a long time?
Most of our family lives within the same area as we grew up. A few have moved to other states. We are having a family reunion in August and many of the wandering souls will be in attendance this year. It has been 3 years since our last reunion. I can't wait to see everyone. There are some of course that I am not looking forward to seeing. You can pick your friends, but you can't pick your family.
I hope you do get to go Bernie. Would be great to see your son. Family alienation in my neck of the woods. So it is just my son and I now no one else there for us.
I do hope you have a wonderful time at this reunion!! We used to have family reunions, but all grandparents and aunts and uncles have passed away, well except my dad, age 96. I have not seen cousins in quite a while, though.
@Corbin5 This one was almost all Cousins, their kids and their kids! Only My Aunt Sara Remains of the Aunts and Uncles.
@sabtraversa (12483)
I don't really consider relatives I haven't seen for a long time to be family. Maybe I saw them once or twice during my entire life, the thought of seeing them again is often stressful.
My family and I haven't seen our lovely granny for a long time. She was abducted by my evil relatives. I hope you enjoy your reunion day.
That will be fun! My extended family and my immediate family are not super close so we do not do these at all. Enjoy!