I been nice but I don't feel it will last.

My daughter does not listen when I speak to her. I said know that I now you feel I want your husband. I don't feel comfortable with you in my unit. I need you gone in two weeks. Now mind you I had already given her two weeks. Since the fight her husband lost his job. They have no place to go. I told her a second ago that I don't want him here. I feel unomfortable and that is it. She is telling me that she would never feel that way about me. But she told me that I need to have some kind of understanding towards them. I know the judge is not going to do anything. But my daughter thinks I am stupid. If she does not leave I will be ok. I will just find me another unit and not let her know I am moving out. It will be the last option since I want to be near my mom. Because if I move it will be out of state. I don't plan to stay here with the shabby units I see available. I have checked for so long and trust me it's not easy. But as for my daughter I see she is out for herself and not me. That is why My stomach gets sick when I see her now.
• Lakewood, Colorado
Oh dear..I hope you can figure this out Sharon. This is way too much for you. You will be able to leave and not pay rent there? You will be responsible right.
I am oly responsible till the day I move out. I will be at the end of my lease at that point.
• Lakewood, Colorado
@sharon6345 Oh yes if it is the end of the lease then they can't charge you. On my apt lease, I can only have the people that are actually on the lease living here, no one else. Also if Kay and Husband are not on your lease right now, surely they can be removed. But I know you don't want to do that.
@TiarasOceanView Kay is not on the lease but if I wanted to move out. And they could pay the rent. I could put her on the lease and leave. They would legally be able to stay while I legally am removed. I won't be putting her on my housing so she can't move with me.
How can you move if your name is on the lease and her name isn't? Won't you be responsible for paying the rent?
My name is on the lease. I just need to live here the rest of the year. Put in paper work if I find another unit. They move me and kay has be evicted. She will be here about 2 months before they hit the street. If she pushes me I am gone.
@sharon6345 she will. That is a foregone conclusion. The 3 of you can't live together. This has been proven time and time again. They need to GET OUT OF THERE and you need to make them go. Let them go live with Jay's mother. It is her turn.
You really have helped her out so much for a long time. I would not be comfortable with both living with you either. Your health is your top priority, and you have to do what is best for you, not her.
She keeps saying that I need help. She does not want me in here with no one to check on me. She knows how to push me.
@prashu228 (22259)
She is staying there forcibly, what can you do, what ever you do that will be painful to yourself..but she is not thinking the way you are.. better you find another unit
@gauti2483 (616)
dont worry friend you bleve in god then they will do all right you can go another place does not matter but you are happy then you can go another places
That is not what I want to happen. I want to stay here.
You always say you're going to move or shes out, but then you let it continue. Thats not going to stop it from happening. You have to act not just talk. Otherwise noone here or in real Life can take you seriously.
@KristenH (19924)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
OH my, Sharon. I hope things work out for the both of you.
Yes things will work out in the end. I just don't know how right now.
@KristenH (19924)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@sharon6345 I guess take it one day at a time.
@KristenH i will do that. Thanks.