Foyle's War

@tallawah (8609)
Kingston, Jamaica
Foyle’s War is a British program, and each episode is a chapter. The program is about England during the Second World War. It is the story of a particular Police precinct during the time of bombings, rations, and the like. It is very well acted and quite interesting. It is almost a slice of history. The various actors are quite believable, the plots never go beyond reasonable and have probably actually occurred during the period. It could have lasted another season or two but was ended with the last episode and so never loses it’s interest.
@mandala100 (43630)
@tallawah It seems to be an interisting TV porgram my friend. Thank you for this post and for sure I'm going to check this out.
@tallawah (8609)
• Kingston, Jamaica
It is like being in England during WWII
@mandala100 (43630)
@tallawah Yes you are right my friend.
@tallawah (8609)
• Kingston, Jamaica
It is quite a good show
I have seen the entire series. The series was actually canceled when the war ended then revived with new episodes taking place in post-war London.
@tallawah (8609)
• Kingston, Jamaica
I enjoyed its realism