Shrouded In Mysteries!!!

Well, I consider myself a mysterious person. I don't go about disclosing my details to anyone. I like to be shrouded in mysteries, the bit of the "who knows?" and "Miss Anonymous" works just fine for me. I don't like bragging, though. I have always refrained from being onymous here and there on several occasions. Even the name I have signed under is a pseudonym. No one knows Sherry in the real world. I don't have Facebook, Twitter and other so-called social networking accounts, so no one can find me anywhere on the internet. I chose writing because I wanted to be my own boss and because I liked travelling. People often ask me what do you get from doing all this? I just say, I like travelling and writing. There's a lot to learn and explore. And while I live a few years of my life that's left to me, why not travel and explore s'more! Even in my writing profession I don't want to be named, so I go for ghost writing as a freelancer! Seriously, I like it a lot. I don't have any pressures of updating my blog and writing a few articles every now and then. The clients keep me well-paid to do this and I can do it from any part of the world, at anytime. That's the reason you won't see my name on any blog. I go anonymous about it. And while I still see the popularity of my blog articles rise everyday, I don't want to be named for it. And ghost writing keeps this simple for me. I don't have to reply to any questions that are put in the comment section. And I don't have to edit or proofread the blog posts. The editors and proofreaders have been doing great. That's all I can say for now. And I have vowed to secrecy, so no names...shhh!!!! Travel writing as a freelancer these days have become a fad. I know of times when freelancing was mostly about writing a few articles for a few publications, magazines, newspapers and book houses. It wasn't a fixed job and very few people knew about you. That's where I started. And still assumed to go anonymous about everything. Your payment was not fixed if you were a freelancer. Sometimes you'd see a benjamin ($100 bill) casually lying in your pocket, while on rough days you have a sawbuck ($10 bill) crinkled down. And you'd grab a brunch at a cheap local bistro with the little of what you have, and say that the plainest sandwich tasted like Monte Cristo, and the coffee must be Cosa Rican (even if you had never travelled outside of your own state)! And tip a dollar or two after you had finished. And bless America! And if you are lucky enough you will find someone reading your article on a newspaper. But you'd keep it all anonymous. You'd smile and bid a good day to the gentleman, who will then say good day in return, and probably have no idea of who you are! End of your story!!! That's all being me shrouded in mysteries! What about you???
sorry but I do n ot w ant to be thought of as anonymous I have a name, I am ninety I have friends here I love be ing hatley thats my llast name.
Good to know that! I just shared my experience as a ghost writer. I didn't ask anyone to be mysterious as me. I like to be mysterious or so to say....
I can't stand it when people online say what is your real name? I just say Ocean isn't it?
That's what being mysterious means...
@shikharava I am really private. And congrats on all your work online..more power to you friend.
@TiarasOceanView thank you:)
@dpk262006 (56563)
I think there is nothing wrong in keeping yourself anonymous on social media or blog sites. Anonymity helps you in keeping your real life under wrap. Some people are nosy and they try to invade your privacy if one is on a social media site. I also do not share my personal details on any social media platform but I do share some details. For example in profile picture, it is me.
I thought, no one knew that
@dpk262006 (56563)
@shikharava My friends here on mylot know a lot about me through discussions and my comments. PS - You post interesting discussions and your discussions shows that you are a class writer. Keep it up.
@mandala100 (52586)
@shikharava Well, we human beings have love to maintain a certain aura of mystery within us which I think is pretty normal. I think there is a mytique within each of us. Just like your name which mean "Flame or Hill Top", of Indian origin, a feminine or girl name and people with this name is mainly Hindu by religion as I research upon the meaning of this name.
Yeah, an Indian friend of mine gave it to me. She said Sherry pronounced closely like cherry.... And how are you today, my friend?
@mandala100 (52586)
@shikharava I'm doing fine my friend and thank you for asking.
• Preston, England
I think I'm only a mystery to myself
nicely said!!!
@prashu228 (25516)
Good one my friend. Every one has their point of view and we should respect that.. glad you are here..
Thanks