Deja vu all over again...

@BarBaraPrz (16797)
St. Catharines, Ontario
I told you all about how I thought I sold my house in May but on the closing date in June the buyer reneged. No problem, well not much, my agent had another buyer lined up. I accepted their offer even though it was $5000 less than the first one, closing July 14th. Well, I went back to Hamilton on Wednesday to sign umpteen papers for that sale. Then I find out on Friday, the day it was supposed to close, that these guys couldn't or wouldn't go through with the sale! My agent and lawyer can't believe it. They've never heard it happening twice. So I'm still in limbo, with $61 in my current account and $500 in the savings account and my Mastercard almost at limit ($3800+) and I'm paying 3% over prime on a bridge loan that I got on the basis of the first "sale". Oh, and to top it off, my mouse quit working then the keyboard went on strike for a while in solidarity! Where's the pulling out hair smilie?
• Lakewood, Colorado
Aw Barbara..I am so very sorry to hear this..people need to get their damn act together when purchasing a house for cripse sake!!!
@BarBaraPrz (16797)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Yeah, really! My agent showed it to someone today and another agent was going to take someone through, but I haven't heard anything yet.
• Lakewood, Colorado
@BarBaraPrz I know how badly this is affecting you so sorry
• Lakewood, Colorado
I am so sorry to hear this! I hope a buyer comes through soon and they stick to the plan of buying your house.
@BarBaraPrz (16797)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Yeah, you and me both!
I am sorry to hear this. I hope it will straighten up soon.
@BarBaraPrz (16797)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Thanks.
I don't know what to say, it all sounds so crazy for you. I hope you get your sale through soon.
@BarBaraPrz (16797)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Well, I accepted an offer yesterday for considerably less, but I just want to get this albaross off from around my neck. As long as it goes through, I'll be happy. The bridge loan I took out to be able to move in here earlier is due soon. I won't have any money left over now though, to do what I thought I'd be able to do.
@cahaya1983 (6922)
I'm sorry both deals didn't work. Hopefully there will be another serious buyer who would really go through with the sale.
@BarBaraPrz (16797)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Thanks.
@patgalca (13888)
• Orangeville, Ontario
@BarBaraPrz (16797)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
No kiddin' And the radio's now playing "Over Under Sideways Down" which has the words "when will it end" in it.