Seven facts about my Saturday

Hey, hope you're all having a good weekend. - My good deed of the day was not going Ape-shyt on some people. As they so much deserve it, but it wouldn't have been pretty.. for them. - On this day, I am thankful once again for @thislittlepennyearns and @lovingmybabies . As they both knew something was wrong today and texted me. And I was able to talk to them about some pretty personal stuff - without judgement. - Still have a headache. Even medicine, being mostly in the dark for hours, and hardly being on my phone hasn't helped. Oh well I guess - Dinner tonight was little bit of Italian bread around 8pm, and then a little spaghetti and hamburg with sauce around 1130pm. Haven't had anything else all day. - Watched all three 'Toy Story' movies back to back earlier tonight thanks to Freeform playing them that way. Love my Disney movies. - I think my neighbors with the dog(s) may be moving soon.. how lovely that will be! - My mom and I bought three 32oz tide simply clean laundry soaps for $0.99 each tonight. As they are originally $4.50 but on sale for $1.99; and we had three $1 off one coupons
Where did you get the tide? Is simp;y clean as good as the regular?
We got it at our grocery store, stop and shop. We only but the simply clean, so i don't know.
@Freelanzer (6363)
It is good that you have great friends to talk to and to listen when you need them.
Yes, they're really good friends. And I like how they knew by simple writing that something was wrong.
That's quite the deal that you got on tide. Sometimes going bat-$hit crazy on people who deserve it, is the best therapy one can have.
That is true.
Hopefully your bad mood and aching head will be somewhat better tomorrow.
Headache yes for now
You got a good deal on those tide laundry soaps. You sure are good t getting good deals. I hope your day will be better tomorrow.
Yes we did. We didnt need them though.. lol
@cahaya1983 (6922)
I still love the Toy Story movies at this age. They're just evergreen
Have the neighbors dogs annoyed you this whole time? well, were getting some good vibes here lately.