Good morning my friends

It is a cool morning here. Suppose to be cloudy all day today. I am in need of a beach day. It won't be happening today but maybe the next nice day we have. I can't go swimming but it will just be nice to have my toes in the sand and to go for a nice walk on the beach. One of my favorite things to do. Today I don't really have any plans aside from my daily 30 minute walk and then more resting and recovery. Feeling pretty good today. My incision is really itchy which means it's healing but I can't put nothing on it to relieve the itch. Just have to deal with it. Thr pain is minimal so far today so that is good. What's up this Sunday for you?
I love walking along the waters edge with my feet in the water and enjoying a day at the beach. Glad to hear that your incision is healing and that you're feeling better. Hope you get your wish and a day at the beach soon
Thank you. Thinking I may go tomorrow after my doctors appointment.
G'mornin' yerself ma'am. I went in to work for three hours while it was cool out to get a few things done, now I am gonna kick back and watch several movies on the DVD player.
Sounds like a perfect way to spend a Sunday
• Lakewood, Colorado
Are you able to put anything on it to stop itching? Probably not. Oh how I can agree with you on the beach day. I know you love it Laurel and I hope it won't be long now before you can get there. Have a lovely day and heal well my friend.
No i Can't put anything on it until it is healed.
• Peoria, Arizona
I would love a beach day, but I don't live near a beach and I also turn into a lobster if I am just 5 minutes in the sun with a million layers of sunscreen on haha Sounds like a decent day though! Hope it goes well
That is not fun. I usually burn first time out but then I tan after that.
• Peoria, Arizona
@Happy2BeMe I do not tan at all haha I am very very pale, so I burn like nothing.
@DesirousDreamer that is no fun
Just hang in there Laurel, and take it day by day!
Thanks
Nice. Hope your walk went well. I dont have much planned except working just 8 hours. I spent a lot of time reading also today. Hope you have a relaxing day!
Sounds like you are recovering well, despite that darn itching. A cool and cloudy Sunday here, but better than the hot and humid.
Making potato salad and then going to a family birthday party today. Should be a good time.
I hope you have a wonderful day and I hope the pain stays minimal all day! We are going to church this morning, I'm not sure what we will be doing after that.
@Blondie2222 (16368)
Well I'm glad your recovery is going well. I hate that part when the incision itches I had that when I had my defibrillator put it and it wasn't fun. Hope you enjoy the day, gonna be a rainy one here today.
Thanks
@Blondie2222 (16368)
@Happy2BeMe your welcome
@katsmeow1213 (28715)
When my mom had half her lung removed due to cancer, and her incision started itching, she had someone rub her with a baby wipe. It's clean and sterile, but it helped with her itching. It was just hard for the person doing it because she had staples and we were worried about hurting her or popping one of her staples, but she kept saying we weren't doing it hard enough because she itched so badly!
Awwww I must try that. It may help.
@Happy2BeMe I hope it does
I hope you can get to rhe beaxh before summer is over
Me too. We haven't had much of a summer here so far.
@dodo19 (26672)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
It was a pretty sunny day for the most part. We're supposed to get some rain tomorrow morning. I hope you had a good day.
Thank you
I am glad to hear that you are feeling that itch - a definite sign that it is healing.
Yes it is
See, time is healing and making all better. Before you know it you will in the water at the beach and back at work groaning about work!
lol you know me well.
I'm glad that your pain isn't too bad. We went to the movies.
What movie did you see?
@Happy2BeMe War for the Planet of the Apes.
@Tampa_girl7 I haven't seen that one yet
@JustBhem (13979)
Well, last Sunday I waited for my Internet connection to work but sad to boot, it is still not working.
Sorry to hear that
• Riga, Latvia
It is fun and relaxing to walk on the beach. Hope that incision heals fast. My Sunday is coming to a close and just working on my PC.
Thanks
@SonjaRae (5680)
Glad to hear updates and see you back! I too need a beach day! The one place where my troubles fade away. I am at the laundromat, waiting on clothes to dry.
Beach days are the best
@SonjaRae (5680)
@Happy2BeMe I definitely agree!
@spaceseed (2931)
took family to nearby park in the evening, some snacks outside thats what i did
Sounds like a good evening