You want to know how to get me mad?

By JJ
It's pretty easy. Start a discussion saying "Why do men (whatever)" and then try to play like women are such great things and men are all dogs. Of course, you could also do the opposite...but I'll let a woman handle that one. But seriously...trying to lay the blame for cheating or lying or whatever at the feet of one particular gender is just stupid. And stupidity is a genderless trait. Pull your head out of the sand (or wherever you have it stuck) and wake up. Quit blaming one gender and acting like yours is perfect. Or be prepared to be called stupid.
I agree with you. Everyone is capable of lying or cheating.
Both genders mess up all the time. Equal opportunity genders, for sure.
Nicely said
• Riga, Latvia
We all have our faults no matter what gender we are and we just have to get along with everyone which is better than being against the world.
I have to agree with you. There is no one gender responsible for everything. Like you said I know so many sluutty women its unreal. And I have seen just as many sluutty men. Neither men or women are the better cooks. AND if a relationship breaks up , well it takes two so both are at fault. Like my last marriage he was a lazy bum and I worked my azz off ( no really I only weighed 100 pounds) and he blamed me for nagging to much about getting a job..... the breakup!
• Richfield, Utah
We are all human, we all do great things, yet we all f#$&k up at times too. The key is to get along, and have some fun along the way. No one is to blame.
Well put. I too get tired of those kinds of generalizations. But it's an age old problem. Women have always been compared to cats while men have been compared with dogs. It's unfair. No cat wants to be compared to human women and no dog would want to be compared to human men. Monkeys? nop, they wouldn't want to be compared to us either.
Agreed. Wish more people understood this
@SonjaRae (5701)
Whew...glad that one discussion of men started "Do Men". Haha!
It takes two working together to make something work not just one in each relationship. If the two do not work together than it is the fault of both when the relationship is over.
@moffittjc (32106)
• Gainesville, Florida
JJ, when you're married to a woman, it is automatic that everything becomes your fault as the man of the house. That's just the way it is! haha But I get what you're saying. So often, us men get lumped into very generalized or stereotypical roles where we're ALL guilty of something, whether we actually did it or not. But sometimes us men are bad at stereotyping as well. For example, I often hear men say, "All women are bad drivers." Okay, so maybe that one is true, but we shouldn't lump ALL women together on that one, as I'm sure race car driver Danica Patrick would be offended. I mean, she is a pretty decent race car driver.
I have 4 exes...and a cat. And I am still wrong.
@moffittjc (32106)
• Gainesville, Florida
@JolietJake Oh wow, you get blamed from at least four different angles. Maybe five if you include Scar. I'm sure he blames you as well. We men just can't win, no matter what!
@moffittjc He's such a rotten brat. Like just now I tried to put his food bowl in a new area. He turned his nose up at it and went to sit where it used to be yowling at me until I moved it back.
Anybody can cheat, anybody can lie. It's a choice. And some people know exactly how to make stupid choices.
I am PMing you a comment to this... Edit - guess I can say it openly now...someone that was recently banned and allowed to start a second account just got banned again because he was making comments in his discussions offering to PM people his referral link to a site. Yes, some people know exactly how to make stupid choices.
@ridingbet (33426)
@JolietJake i now know who this is. seems he never learns.
@JolietJake Some people don't deserve second chances.
@nanette64 (11965)
• Fairfield, Texas
Women are a quart short but won't admit it @JolietJake . Except me of course...I'm down a 1/2 gallon.
When I lay on my side one eye is blue and one is brown because I'm at least a quart low
@nanette64 (11965)
• Fairfield, Texas
@JolietJake We're a mess aren't we? At least we admit it.
It does work both ways. I could go on and on but I won't. You can thank me later.
*36 minutes later* Thank you
@ridingbet (33426)
maybe because there is a word "mankind, but no "womankind"?
• Portland, Connecticut
I agree, stupidity cheating and bad behavior seem to be pretty equally distributed between the sexes.
I always avoid those posts, they make me sick and I cannot contain my angry.
@Tracy04 (10375)
I think I can get you mad easily hehe. But don't wanna do that because I don't like making people mad too.
@manikarnika (2025)
Yeah...well said JJ...well said.Women are equivalent to men.But in some places and also some people not ready to give equal rights to women. Always trying to dominate or thinking low about women.They are forgetting that her mother who's also women only gave birth to them
@akp100 (13163)
Agree. I often heard such kind of statement and even I wonder how can whole gender deserve such words. But I wonder messing out with such person can take me to which situation. So I always avoid.