The best show in town yesterday night

@gilggg (2639)
Israel
Yesterday evening on Saturday was a performance by a group of Guns and Roses in Tel Aviv. Yes you hear correctly they came to Israel, my country, and gave a three-hours performance. There were 60,000 people in the audience. It was a bit crowded, but when Slash's guitar started playing everyone felt so free. And when they sang the song "Paradise city" we already felt like in the seventh heaven. It was really but really fun. Thanks Guns and Roses for the most amazing show that was yesterday. Picture took by me.
ALL COPYRIGHT IS HELD TO THEIR RESPECTIVE IDIOTS
• Lakewood, Colorado
This is a wonderful pic. I am happy to know you were able to attend. Is Axle very huge now I mean in size? I know he is so much different than he used to be. Bet this was most exciting!!
@gilggg (2639)
• Israel
Maybe physically he looks older over the years (like all of us ...lol) but it's amazing how he still sings in a high voice like a young man (almost ...lol)
• Lakewood, Colorado
@gilggg Amazing..this was a one of a kind experience Gil!! So glad you got to go and do keep your tickets too for memories. Did you take any video as well?
@gilggg (2639)
• Israel
@TiarasOceanView I think this was a show of once in lifetime...I took a video but not such a good quality I want to ask my friend to send me his video he has a better camera than mine...
That's great! I'm glad you enjoyed the show. =)
@gilggg (2639)
• Israel
Thank you. Yes it was a great show for me something I ain't have everyday...lol
They are one of my son's favourite bands and he's seen them a few times. Glad you enjoyed it.
@gilggg (2639)
• Israel
Thank you. For me it was the first time I saw them live...I'm not sure I'll have a next time...
Glad you had such a good time. That is a huge crowd.
@gilggg (2639)
• Israel
Thank you, It was a great concert. The good music distracted me from the crowd and the atmosphere was magical...
@gilggg Big events like this create an energy all their own.
@gilggg (2639)
• Israel
I can feel you, because hubby and I also have attended the Reggai concert of one of the celebrities here. Despite that their kind of music is loud, hubby and I enjoyed it so much too.
@gilggg (2639)
• Israel
live music concert always makes me happy, especialy this band is nostalgic for me because I heard it a lot as a teenage
@gilggg I can relate to that.
@gilggg (2639)
• Israel
How wonderful that must have been! Tel Aviv is a large city. Do you get other famous groups there?
@gilggg (2639)
• Israel
Yes, today Radiohead are going to preform, andon the begining of this month BRITNEY SPEARS had...
@gilggg Wow!!!! You are so lucky!!! You get some great performers.
• Riga, Latvia
Here I am and found your post. WOW that was some concert. Lucky you to have experienced this. Is the photo from the concert. It's awesome.
@gilggg (2639)
• Israel
Great you find it, Yes the photo is took by me on the live concert that was on 15th of July...
@dgobucks226 (3893)
Wow, looks like a fantastic concert
@gilggg (2639)
• Israel
Yes it was one of my best concerts I had been....
@jobelbojel (4009)
Such an amazing crowd I bet.
@gilggg (2639)
• Israel
It was one of the greatest show I have been at lately....
@ShifaLk (7313)
Wow....
@gilggg (2639)
• Israel
Yes it was a big wow
@Tracy04 (10275)
Wow.
@gilggg (2639)
• Israel
@CRK109 (14410)
I know that American bands love visiting other countries and so I'm not surprised that GnR was in Israel to bring their music to you! So glad you had a great time!
@gilggg (2639)
• Israel
Thank you. The special thing about this show is that the band's vocalist Axel Rose, the famous guitarist Slash and bassist Duff McCagen reunited, which has not happened since 1993..(That was the last time they have been here together)
Israel was "Welcomed to the Jungle."
@gilggg (2639)
• Israel
Tel-Aviv was "pradise city"..LOL