5 Random Facts About Me

Italy
I was inspired by @tammys85 to start this series. Well, this could be the only episode. Nevermind. 1. When I poop, I often weep. Fortunately it isn't the other way around. Tears of joy, I believe. 2. Whenever I see a talent show, I empathize with the contestants and become anxious. 3a. If I were served tasty juicy skewers and I'm told they contain human meat, I'd eat them. I don't care where the meat comes from, it's now meat and its role in life is to be eaten. 3b. I don't like poultry meat. I love all animals (except insects), but I'm strongly enchanted by birds: I'd rather see them alive, I don't find their meat to be delicious anyway. I like rabbit, it's told to taste similarly to chicken, but I like it. 4. I can't swim, I've always been afraid of drowning. 5. I wonder why I'm not a blue eyed ginger: I'm very photosensitive, I bruise a lot and sun burns me easily. Above, the first photo I posted on Instagram. I really like it.
@alberello75 (12983)
• Genova, Italy
Sabrina, did you try to submit this as Curriculum/Vitae, for presentation for a job? I believe, you would not have had any difficulty to getting hired to the dependencies of the present Company
@alberello75 What do you mean by "present Company"?
@alberello75 (12983)
• Genova, Italy
@sabtraversa For better translate it: "ditta in questione". Sometime is no possible find the same words like in Italian.
@alberello75 I see, no problem. I'd translate it as "[...] dependencies of such company." I thought it was one specific company. Yes, that curriculum might work in a miserable circus or something like that.
@EddieHands (32239)
rabbit sounds tasty! always wanted to eat it. and i can't swim either..
@EddieHands Here rabbit stew is common, maybe I wouldn't like fried rabbit. I didn't expect many people here to not swim either, that's a relief.
Cats can't swim!
@EddieHands (32239)
@sabtraversa rabbit stew sounds tasty!!! yes I can't swim either.. lol
@moffittjc (34513)
• Gainesville, Florida
I'm a certified swim instructor, I can teach you how to swim! And I'm not going to lie, I've cried tears of joy before when I've pooped as well. Sometimes you are just so happy to get something out of your system! haha
@moffittjc There are a few other myLotters who need your lessons. When I was about 8, I went to learn how to swim, but the instructor never cared about his job and he ended up making my parents waste their money. I feel so sad about that. But I know you'd be different. Some people who cry when they poop think they're weird, but I know they aren't. It's so frustrating to read "I weep when I poop, but I feel no pain... why?! Should I contact a doctor or a psychologist?" Oh come on, at least you poop. I found this with little research: The reason that tears are formed is because in our anal sphincter we have three areas that hit the same part of our brain that gives the command to form tears.
@moffittjc (34513)
• Gainesville, Florida
@sabtraversa Wow, you just gave me a pretty neat biology lesson! I never knew that about our sphincter muscle! haha
Those are interesting facts about you. I cant swim either.
@Courtlynn Glad to not be the only one.
@sabtraversa i know lots who cant.
I had my chance to swim back in my boy scout days. I was afraid of my ears would get into trouble. I can't swim either.
@Letranknight2015 Having water on ears isn't one of the best sensations, I was more afraid of becoming blind because of water touching my eyes. While tears aren't made of water, obviously.
Are you Italian? Are American living in Italy?
@JohnRoberts I'm Italian and living in Italy. I don't look like one, eh?
@sabtraversa It's just that your English writing skills are excellent. You can pass as being American.
@JohnRoberts Hehe, thank you!
@Orson_Kart (4032)
Cute picture. Crying tears of joy when you poop? Sounds like you might be constipated and it's a relief to get it out to me? Either that or you're just weird, but thanks for sharing that.
@sabtraversa I'm not typing that into my search history!
@Orson_Kart In fact I used incognito mode.
@sabtraversa You just want me to get into trouble.
I like it do.
What a cute photo of you!!! I share the same sentiments on #2. I'd never be able to eat a rabbit or human. Yuck! lol
@DianneN Thanks! It's much easier to eat that meat if you aren't told what meat that is.
@sabtraversa I've had rabbit and alligator in a stew once, and didn't know it until after I ate it. I can't even bear the thought of human meat. Puking here.......
@sabtraversa Uh, help yourself. LOL!
The rabbit meat is similar to chicken, I confirm. I also cannot swim and I am afraid by the water. I am photosensitive, I bruise a lot and sunburn easily, I a not blue eyed, but my eyes are green and I am dark blonde.
@LadyDuck You're still lighter than me. I wrote that because I meet nordic type people telling me "my hair and eyes might be attractive, but I'm weak to the sun, I need sunglasses and high protection" and I'm like "yeah, me too, but my hair and eyes are way darker". I'm fine with my colors though, I like the "contrast". Green eyes and dark blonde hair is pretty nice as well.
@sabtraversa I have always envied my mother who suntan in half an hour without getting burned. I am like my father.
@Tracy04 (10696)
I agree with no 5!
@Tracy04 Genetics are so unfair.
@Tracy04 (10696)
@gilggg (2636)
• Israel
It's a great photo, thank you for sharing... My dad learn how to ride a bicycle when he was 65 yeras old, it's never late to learn how to swim...
@gilggg Glad you like the photo, thanks. Keep it a secret, I can't ride bikes either. I was afraid of getting hurt in that case. It's good to hear it's never too late, my mother always made me feel like I'm doomed.
@gilggg (2636)
• Israel
@sabtraversa I believe that you can achieve what you want in life with motivation and high will and hard work and training and belief in yourself
@stbrians (11838)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Very interesting! I love the peep bit. Did you know that poking is enjoyable
@stbrians Glad you liked it.
@hereandthere (23031)
i don't watch talent shows, but it's annoying when they add drama to it when they ask the contestants to talk about their lives/family. i can float on my tummy and propel myself forward with my feet, but it has to be in a pool and a maximum of 4 feet of water. haha!
@hereandthere Yeah, I mainly care about the performance. But people want to get emotional as well. If I wanted drama, I'd go see a dramatic movie. 4 feet sound reasonable, but I'd be afraid of floating as well.
@sabtraversa because i'm tall enough.
@hereandthere Yeah, taller than me I guess. I'm 5'3'' and 4 feet are barely okay. A good portion of my head comes from the forehead alone.
@SanyoSan (526)
• Sri Lanka
Is that really you in that photo? Thumbs up
@SanyoSan Yes, I am. Thank you.
@SanyoSan (526)
• Sri Lanka
@sabtraversa And how do you insert emojis? Shows 2 question marks or a box once I insert one
@SanyoSan (526)
• Sri Lanka
@sabtraversa You look beautiful and you can look better than in the dp I guess. But do what you wish to do. When you're beautiful in the inside, you'll become beautiful from the outside.
• Denmark
How many years are between the two photos?
@MALUSE Do you mean between the profile photo and the photo on this post? That would be two years and half.
• Denmark
@sabtraversa Aha. You look very young in the metal spikes photo.
@MALUSE I usually look younger, but light, clothing, makeup and hairstyle often play a big role.
@ShifaLk (7313)
Oh i wanna learn swimming, i don't know too
@ShifaLk It's never too late for learning. @moffittjc can teach us.
@ShifaLk (7313)
@sabtraversa oh really :))
@moffittjc (34513)
• Gainesville, Florida
@ShifaLk How can I turn down an offer to teach two beautiful ladies how to swim! When do you want to begin?
@averygirl72 (12498)
Is that you on the photo. You look like a punk
@averygirl72 Yes, I like spikes.
@averygirl72 (12498)
@dollaboy (6337)
You are Interesting fella sabrina
@dollaboy Thanks.
@dollaboy (6337)
@sabtraversa thanks fella
@JustBhem (20651)
• Davao, Philippines
Yay, I would love to have my own version of this. Thanks for sharing.
@JustBhem Oh yes, it's fun! No problem.
@JustBhem (20651)
• Davao, Philippines
@sabtraversa Yes, it's fun and thanks.