Tv and food

Hey. Hope you've all been having a good Sunday. Today I've surprisingly watched way less tv than usual. Mainly because it's a boring tv Sunday.. First I watched 'Toy Story' again, as it was on the channel that came on when I turned my tv on. Then I watched last weeks episode of 'Candy Crush', because the new episode is on tonight. I also watched an episode of 'Fixer Upper' with my mom, after she came home from work while we were figuring out if we were going out or not. And now we're in the middle of watching tonight's new episode of 'Celebrity Family Feud' and afterwards, we will watch the new 'Candy Crush' episode. Oh and dinner is in the oven. Having meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and dinner rolls with gravy. Which better come out right because 1 it's my only meal today, and 2 I really want it. ** What was dinner for you tonight? Watch anything today/tonight?
We had cheeseburgers.
Yumm!
We are having ham steak and hash browns. I do not want to get the house to hot. I have not turned the TV on yet.
I love ham steaks!
I didnt knoe Candy Crush had a tv show! Whats that like? No big plans here just headed to work now!
It just started last week. Its okay. Mario Lopez hosts it.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
That sounds yummy! Lol. Were watching the Jimmy neutron movie and I'm playing cookie jam
I better be. Usually is. Lol. I was playing that earlier. And the newer cookie jam blast. Hmm maybe i ahve some dvds i can send you.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@Courtlynn I'm really hoping your best present gets here tomorrow so I can go to UPS lol And ooo I have cookie jam blast on the tablet
@thislittlepennyearns you ordered more for me?! Girl stopp, lol.
No dinner here. We had a late lunch at the party. We bought our niece some toys from Toy Story because that's her jam lately. One was a T-Rex. Another was Mr. Slinky. The third was a horse or donkey. I forget the name of it. (I've never seen Toy Story) She was so thrilled with all 3 that she wouldn't put them down for the rest of the time we were there. She carried them around to open the rest of the presents, to go to the bathroom, to go outside on the swingset, etc. Apparently our presents were the winners this year.
It's a horse. Lol! Thats great that kids are still so into toy story like when i was growing up.
@Courtlynn oh she was so thrilled. she wouldn't put the 3 of them down at all for the rest of the party. She also can sing all of the songs to The Sound of Music which I think is so cool.
@NJChicaa definitely cool
• Lakewood, Colorado
Yes have been watching all kinds of movies today. Dinner was fish sticks again and some veggie. Your dinner sounds awesome. Sorry boring tv today
You don't have other food to eat?
• Lakewood, Colorado
@Courtlynn No we don't..its okay we can manage Courtney. Used to it.
@TiarasOceanView im sorry. Id make you a great big meal if there.
I am dining on chicken and rice. Watching a British TV series.
is it Are You Being Served?
Mmm chicken!
@NJChicaa No, but excellent pun! I like that series.
I have chicken and chop meat out but don't know what to cook. I am not used to cooking for myself so I feel kind of uncomfortable. I might not cook tonight.
Do yoy have egg noodles and chicken gravy by chance? My mom cooks chicken, and cooks egg noodles, and when theyre both done chops the chicken up while gravy cooks then puts it together on a plate.
I must watch Candy Crush sometime. I like Mario Lopez and I love the game.
It's an okay show. (:
The plan was spare ribs and rice but church ran late tonight so we got food on the way home. Tomorrow we will have the ribs and rice. I hope you enjoy your dinner! =)
So another plan got messed up.. ugh. Least you can have them tomorrow. I hope so too. 25more mintues.
@Prshnth (613)
• Bangalore, India
i am watching two and half men.....today i have to eat in hotel nothing there in the house and i don't know to cook
You dont know how to cook? Oh goodness.
There never seems to be much on television anymore does there? My husband turned a show on a couple of hours ago, I don't know the name of it, but its got me hooked. Its a short movie, but well done. Gotta love these rare times when you find something to watch.
Weekends i can hardly find anything. Thankfully tomorrows a weekday (: