Do you miss me?

By Bhem
@JustBhem (13979)
Well, it's up to you guys. Anyway, I lost my internet connection last Tuesday and until now I still don't have the internet. I called my Internet Service Provider 3 times every day and they all say the same thing, it's Network downtime and they are still trying to fix it. But I received a text message stating that they already resolved the issue and that I should have Internet now but the heck no! There is no Internet light on the modem. And the bad news is, for 6 days I don't have work so that means no money this week. I am so frustrated and very sad because of this issue. Now, I am getting the connection to my cousin's internet for the mean time. By the way, Game of Thrones premiered today. Gonna watch it later.
You need to tell them to come out and check your internet.
@JustBhem (13979)
I did and after 6 days of calling them. At last, they agreed to have someone check for my modem.
That really sucks. When you work from home and the internet is the only way you could get to do things, then it's really a big hassle. I wonder if you will get billing adjustment for that.
@JustBhem (13979)
Yes, I can get a billing adjustment, that's what they told me.
@JustBhem That's good. PLDT has told me several times they would give me billing adjustments for the days were I didn't get to use my internet, but that billing adjustment never happened at all.
@JustBhem (13979)
@toniganzon Oh really? Because that's what they told me after complaining them about my issue. OMG.
Sorry they havent fixed it like they claim
@JustBhem (13979)
And until now I still don't have any connection from my modem.
@JustBhem ugh. Thats gotta be annoying.
@JustBhem (13979)
@Courtlynn It is indeed.
@Tracy04 (10275)
I do miss you Wow Game of thrones finally started.
@JustBhem (13979)
Yes! Have you watched it?
@Tracy04 (10275)
@JustBhem not yet I'm still waiting my brother to download it. If he don't want to download, then I just watch on YouTube
The GoT season 7 premiere was great! All hail Anya Stark! Sucks that your internet provider is giving you the run around. Hope that is resolved soon.
@JustBhem (13979)
Don't mess with Arya Stark. One of the characters in the series to watch for. Indeed, it really gives me a hassle.
@JustBhem i had to watch that first scene over and over and over again. Hope your internet issues are resolved soon.
@iridion9 (1840)
no
@JustBhem (13979)
Okay. Hi there.
@iridion9 (1840)
@JustBhem are you girl or boy?
@prashu228 (18758)
Yes of course. Why no posts these days, are you very busy with your job, oh I can understand the internet connection
@JustBhem (13979)
I've been away because of my internet is not working until now. I'm only connected to my cousin's wireless connection for the mean time.
That is so frustrating! Hope it's fixed soon.
@JustBhem (13979)
Frustrating indeed. I called earlier today and ask for a technician to check my device.
@JustBhem I hope it gets repaired quickly!
Have you turned off and then off the router? Sometimes it is needed when there are major problems.
@JustBhem (13979)
Yes, I did like many times and it's all the same thing. No internet light is lit on the modem.
@JustBhem I hope they can fix the problem soon.
@gilggg (2639)
• Israel
I hope your internet conection wil be fix soon. Enjoy your watch on , Game of Thrones today
@JustBhem (13979)
Thanks. Hopefully. Yes, watched it last night.
@gilggg (2639)
• Israel
@jobelbojel (4009)
That is too bad that your provider is still down. I pray that ypu get the internet restored.
@JustBhem (13979)
Thanks. Yes, hopefully.
My connection went down for almost two weeks since that storm. That appointment was set two weeks later. I waited patiently as I do things off line while playing games, which got me bored easily. I am also going to watch game of thrones tonight.
@JustBhem (13979)
Oh, I can't wait for another week. I am waiting for a technician to come over to my place so that they can check my modem and have it replaced.
@Nawsheen (22907)
• Mauritius
I totally hate it when I can't connect to the internet. I hope that the issue gets resolved soon. Even I wasn't on here for quite a while as I was busy with my studies.
@JustBhem (13979)
Same here. Like I cannot pay my bills if I have no internet because I don't have days of work.
@ridingbet (33426)
PLDT, right? if you have no dial tone, then you have no internet yet