Methods to earn more money

Singapore, Singapore
I'm not offering any alternatives to make money online, neither is this a money making advertisement. I'm just wondering, besides mylot, what are the other methods people will use for making extra money? With expenses getting so high and unemployment rated being on the rise, earning a stable income seems difficult for some of us. So if you have any useful tips to get more income, please share it here.
@Jlyn10 (10437)
I work on Upwork as well as sell things online.
How do you earn money at Upwork? I am from malaysia too.
@Jlyn10 (10437)
@peachpurple Just create an account with Upwork, then set up your profile, include all your skills, then apply for any jobs that are posted there daily that suits your skills. Try it. I've been there for 6 years already. It may be hard at first but just keep trying until you land on a job. Good luck! If you need help let me know, okay.
Swag bucks, Inbox dollars, and Fiverr are some other sites you can earn money, but Fiverr is a little different because it's a freelance site.
@Jlyn10 (10437)
Have you tried Upwork? It's also a freelance site.
@Jlyn10 yes. Upwork just has more requirements
@Jlyn10 (10437)
@Girlfromtheworld Yes, but the pay there is more.
@Neiltarquin (1111)
• Rass, Saudi Arabia
Try PostLoop... It's like myLot...
I am at Postloop too
@rachael5760 (2530)
• Israel
I do a few things to help earn money on-line. The first is that I have a few blogs and then I wrote a few books and put them up on Amazon. Then, I blog about my new book, doing both things at the same time! Here is the cover of my new book and the blog post that I wrote about it. http://jerusalembusiness.blogspot.co.il/2017/05/the-jerusalem-magic-candy-shop-is-up-on.html Good luck!
@Jlyn10 (10437)
Nice. I checked out your blog. Are you a teacher as well?
i also want to know about it try to search for online work but i did not find
@Jlyn10 (10437)
You can try Upwork or Freelancer. Just search for them online.
@dpk262006 (53920)
If you have the requisite qualification and skills you could go for online tuition, transcription and writing reviews for products, this will fetch you some money. You could learn a foreign language and could become an interpreter.
@ARIES1973 (9441)
• Legaspi, Philippines
I can say that there are lots of opportunities for anyone that we can try. We can write, do task-based jobs, apply to freelance sites, etc. I have been working online since 2010 and I can say, there is indeed a lot of opportunities. Have a great day!
@Tanya33 (46)
• Mamaroneck, New York
Well I've been online for years searching for online jobs, so maybe I can help you out a little.....there's survey sites, I don't know if I can list the good one's I got paid from on here, so to be safe I wont...then there's amazonturk, there's blogging which I do. There's web cam modeling which you can earn great money from...lol, that's just a couple things.
@manandezo (678)
• Petropolis, Brazil
The only site I really go everyday is Steemit. It is a different site that pays in Steem, a cryptocoin, and you transform it in bitcoin through blocktrades or Bittrex. Some people don't like to work with cryptocurrency, but since I learned something about it last year, I decided to give it a chance and I like posting there.
I dont find online work to be stable but then again all Ive done is paid survey sites and paid article writing sites
@sishy7 (26740)
Welcome to myLot! I'm only here and Swagbucks, but mostly just here...