Happy Moments Spent With My Sister And Brother.

www.goodmorning quotes.com
@silvermist (18170)
Do you spend time with your siblings? My sister (Who lives some 35KM from me ) and I visited our brother last Sunday. My brother and family ( sister-in-law and my nephew ) live some 15 KM from me .Though the distances are not much,one thing or other comes up and it has been a long time since we got together like this. When our mother was alive,we all used to spend many happy times together. But now it felt sad too because our mother was not there with us. My sister-in-law is a good cook . We had a nice lunch with favorite items like prawns(Shrimps roast) . So much memories and a lot of funny moments were shared. Before we returned we decided to have a get together with the other brother and sister too who were absent. It seems that once I have decided to be happy,happy things keep happening. Today is Monday morning for many of you.How was your Sunday?
Sadly both my parents and my brother have passed away. I do enjoy spending time with my children and their families and everyone has a good time when we get together.
@silvermist (18170)
Yes,and when we are with them,time does fly.
Glad that you had a great time.
@sueznewz2 (9633)
• Alicante, Spain
I'm glad you had a nice time with them... things change... including families and relationships and sometimes its hard to keep in touch...
@silvermist (18170)
You are right.It happens often in families.
@Sreekala (20430)
If mother is there, then she will take initiative for her children's unity, it is a fact. I too lost her. It is long time all of us were together. Don't know when we can together again. Sunday was good and I was attending the annual conference of children's organization. It was memorable one. Glad to know that you too got good time with siblings.
@silvermist (18170)
Yes,we are glad we could get together and of course,shared our memories of mother.
I'm glad you had such a nice visit with your siblings. Sometimes it can take quite an effort to keep up family bonds.
@ridingbet (43873)
when we have family reunion, it is always so fun being with my brothers. right now, i have my only sister and our kid brother with us here in our ancestral home; oh yes, even my son and my niece as well
@Tracy04 (10575)
Now is Tuesday morning and it's raining.
I'm very, very close to my brother. We often visit each other at our homes or go out for dinner. There has never been any riffs in our family.
I see my sister all the time because we both live in the same time. Our brother lives in another state, and we rarely see him. So good to hear you were able to spend time with family.
It is not possible to do so for me. Sunday was fine, today not so good. I am happy you got to spend quality time with siblings.
@Sweetyt05 (488)
• Ranchi, India
Wow enjoy ........i also spent but now it's difficult because all of us are living in different state for study ......so we met once in a year
I live near my too sisters. I am close enough to walk to their homes. My brother is 45 minutes away so I see him less.
@tzwrites (4391)
That's nice. It's good to catch up and spend time with loved ones as often as you can.
My only brother lives in another country, we do not meet often. My husband has no siblings.
@vsai2008 (7667)
Had repairs at my home, Got that done for the whole day We had a great lunch though, mom made chicken :) I am glad you had a happy time with your family :)
@SanyoSan (515)
• Sri Lanka
It's really cool when there's a family get-together
@Prshnth (946)
• Bangalore, India
i wish i could spend more time with my brother and my grandma ..but i am far from them now...