Reading books from Wattpad vs Reading books from Amazon

Israel
I have two book reading platforms on my phone. One is Wattpad that I just started using, and the other is Amazon. Kindle. Amazon is good because you can read a whole book there. Of course there are some books that you have to pay for. For the most part there are no advertisements. Wattpad is free and all the books are free. The authors put them up in chapters. This is the annoying part. Between chapters, there are advertisements and sometimes you have to wait to pull up the next chapter. None the less, I continue to use Wattpad because I like the stories. Which one do you like better?
@Tracy04 (10696)
Maybe I try wattpad.
Amazon. It has so much to offer. I have a free Kindle on my computer and can read anytime.
• Richfield, Utah
I was a wattpad user till I got sick of muddling through junk stories.. I use overdrive for libraries, it's free through your local library and free to download the app. You get the bestsellers, a better selection. Here, give it a try!
@silvermist (15814)
Kindle.Somehow I do not like Wattpad and so do not use it.