Winter Soldier is not going not to be in Black Panther movie

@Deepizzaguy (14521)
Lake Charles, Louisiana
Sebastian Stan who is the actor who played the role of the Winter Soldier in the second and third Captain America movies will not have a part in the upcoming Marvel movie "Black Panther" The Winter Soldier who was once Bucky Barnes who was Captain America's partner will likely return as the Winter Solder character in the Avengers Infinity War movie which comes in 2018 alongside the Black Panther. Maybe during the time that the Winter Soldier is waiting his turn to work with the Black Panther, he will be working out with the Ladies Of Portobelo in crime fighting skills in Fair City. My tongue firmly in cheek of course since I have not followed what happened to Bucky Barnes after 1978.
@Tracy04 (10821)
Interesting post.
@Deepizzaguy (14521)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
My material is just satire at how Marvel makes their movies without any humor these days.
I need a guidebook to all these Marvel characters. They keep multiplying.
@Deepizzaguy (14521)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
Me too since I know of the original characters like captain America, Bucky, Hulk, Thor etc.