hey

I'm new here, so... idk how this works haha. :/ Feel free to talk?
@Nawsheen (22906)
• Mauritius
Welcome to Mylot. To get a better idea how things work over here I advise you to read the guidelines. http://www.mylot.com/mylot/help/faq
This is where you will find out what kinds of behavior are accepted and unaccepted on myLot. When in doubt, remember the Golden Rule!
Hi, welcome to myLot. I will ask you to remove one of the tags you used, it is not appropriate for here...I am sure you know which one I am referring to...
I know, just to make sure there are no p*rvs in this site too. I hope this place is safe...
@BlackAndRainbow It is 'safe' but there may be some jerks that send you an inappropriate PM message...if they do, report the users to @GoAskAlice (our Admin) and block the offending user
@Tracy04 (9988)
Welcome to MyLot! Just response to other people's discussions, the many you respond, the many earnings! If you wanted to start your own discussion too, is good!
Yea dude talk freely
@mohit459 (1001)
• Haldwani, India
Ya I will and I'm talktive too!! Anyway welcome here!!
• Marion, Kansas
Communicate, respond, have fun and get a few pennies when other interact with you. I like that you did not get a smart mouth with @JolietJake or anyone else who has said to read the guidelines and who might be trying to help you. Believe it or not, sometimes new users get rude, and that is no fun. We want new people and we want to all have a good time.
Welcome to mylot and like others have said here" Read the guidelines".
@dollaboy (6372)
check the FAQ's fella
@mandala100 (22957)
@BlackAndRainbow You say Hey and I say Hi and Hello and welcome to myLot! Please read the Community Guidelines my friend. Good luck.