I Am Having A Problem...

https://pixabay.com/en/emotions-cry-sad-smilies-emoticon-1988745/
@HazySue (19886)
I am having a very hard time with answering the comments on the last post I wrote called "My Sammy Has Gone To Doggy Heaven". Every time I try to go onto the post to read and answer the kind comments that everyone has left I start to cry. I appreciate each and every comment, I really do but I think I will save them to answer in a little while. I am thinking that it may be too soon for me to answer them yet. Thanks you for understanding. I promise I will answer them all. Thank you for the kindness everyone is showing.
@Nawsheen (22942)
• Mauritius
Don't worry. I think we can all understand about that.
@HazySue (19886)
I think that it is so emotional to lose a pet that I should have waited to write about it.
@Nawsheen (22942)
• Mauritius
@HazySue Yes it is a very difficult emotion to overcome. I can totally understand. I lost my rabbit some years back and my eyes always well up with tears when I see his pictures.
@HazySue (19886)
@Nawsheen we do become so attached.
@cahaya1983 (10060)
Don't worry, I'm sure they would understand. You can take your time to respond to the comments.
@HazySue (19886)
I will take my time. I am still devastated by the loss. Hopefully I will stop crying each time I see his photo.
@cahaya1983 (10060)
@HazySue I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you feel better.
@HazySue (19886)
@cahaya1983 thank you for your kind words.
That's why I waited before talking about Mykey, I lost him July 22 2015 but I just couldn't write about it at first. Right now I have been talking about those I lost years ago because although the pain of their loss is still there it isn't as raw as it was when they first passed.
@HazySue (19886)
I should have waited too. He is on my mind so much that I thought it would be a good thing to write about it. It wasn't. I understand now that I should have done what you have done. Wait until the pain is not so raw.
• Pleasant Hill, California
Makes sense to me. When my horse went to horse heaven, I was a wreck for months.
@HazySue (19886)
It's something how attached we become.
• Pleasant Hill, California
@HazySue It sure is. Sometimes our fur family are more trusting of us, and us of them, than our human family.
I think that is a wise choice. Go back to that discussion another day. Take care. I know how much I miss my pets when they pass away.
@HazySue (19886)
I decided that I am still too emotional to deal with it. I will be answering the comments though when I am able.
I'm sure no-one will be at all worried that you can't answer these comments at the moment. Just wait until you feel okay with it.
@HazySue (19886)
I just didn't want anyone to feel that I was ignoring their comments. I really do appreciate them
@HazySue I'm sure people understand that.
• South Africa
Big hug to you Susan - anyone who has lost someone precious will understand - it takes time. Try to remember the happy times with Sammy, that may help too. Thinking of you.....
@HazySue (19886)
I am trying to remember the happy times. There were certainly many of them.
@Tracy04 (10575)
Sorry to hear that.
@HazySue (19886)
Thank you. It is hard to get past the shock and suddenness of his illness.
I would find the comments would make me cry too - do the responding when you are ready - actually, no responses are necessary - we all understand.
@HazySue (19886)
I really do want to respond. I just can't handle it right now. Thank you for being so kind.
Yes, wait and answer those comments after some time has passed. I would have trouble with them too.
@HazySue (19886)
I don't know what possessed me to write about it so soon.
@xstitcher (11057)
• Petaluma, California
So sorry. :(
@HazySue (19886)
We do become so attached to our pets.
It's totally understandable. Respond to them whenever you feel comfortable doing so.
@HazySue (19886)
I will. Thank you.