The Walking Dead - The journey so far

@sugartoes (34727)
Greencastle, Indiana
Hello my friends how you doin? Well it's getting close for our show All fans of the walking dead Series I just found this video of all the seasons of the show to get caught up with MOST of everything you have missed UP TO the next start. I know there USE to be a lot that use to watch it & lost track of it well I'm here to give you this much of what I have found, I'll see if I can find the rest of the seasons for you.
The Walking Dead S07E00 FASTSUB VOSTFR 1080p HDTV X264 WEBSITE : http://evolu7ion.fr | T'CHAT : http://irc.evolu7ion.fr:7778/
@alberello75 (13249)
• Genova, Italy
I believe that movies, also have been broadcast in Italy. Maybe I could find them on streaming on some site. Thanks for the information Was George Romero the film director?
@sugartoes (34727)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@alberello75 I have NO idea I don't keep up with that stuff sorry.
@alberello75 (13249)
• Genova, Italy
@sugartoes So that show was not of your own liking?
@sugartoes (34727)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@alberello75 oh dude NO I can't get ENOUGH of it it's like here I'm addicted to it ha ha ha
That's great! I always watch the previous season before the new one starts. They always show it on AMC.
@sugartoes (34727)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@celticeagle I do too cause I want to get right on top of everything just before it starts, I talk to a friend of mine today about it & he SAID that they are back doing the show again so it MAY be a few days late.
@sugartoes ......I just got my AMC newsletter email that said they are back in production so that is good.
@sugartoes (34727)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@celticeagle yeah so I heard, that was quick huh? maybe they'll start it on time or maybe a few days late.
@velvet53 (15393)
• Palisade, Colorado
I have never seen this but maybe I need to watch it.
@sugartoes (34727)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@velvet53 well once you start the video on here you'll wish you HAD of started watching it sooner it's a addiction.
@velvet53 (15393)
• Palisade, Colorado
@sugartoes Now I am in trouble.
@sugartoes (34727)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@velvet53 ha ha ha why's that?
This TV show seems to be "cursed".
@sugartoes (34727)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@TheInvisibleMan ha ha ha why you say that?
@sugartoes (34727)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@TheInvisibleMan yeah I heard about that & they have put that behind them & still filming so I hear.
@sugartoes Yeah!
I have lost track of the story and I havent been watching it for a lobg time. Too much characters to keep up. Haha
@sugartoes (34727)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@XianLovesMe well with the video I have on here it's not everything but bits & pieces that if you WERE on top of it you'd be back on track.