The Old Broke Down Piece Of Junk

Since finding out that the riding mower most likely just needs a fuse from my Uncle that is a whiz on small engines I was happy that maybe, just maybe I would save my money and have fun with it or repair something within the business. So Tony has worked and worked and worked all evening outside on the mower, I heard it crank and in a minute he came inside to get his money for gas and to tell me he is going to the store and grabbed his cell phone ( he has not driven much since the surgery) A little while later I heard the mower and I smile as I clean up the guest room and take count of the home canned food. Then I got out to walk the dogs and I see it, the good rider still sitting and the old piece of junk with Tony on it mowing the yard so proudly! Yes he did! he fixed the mower that cuts sideways, meaning it mows but not pretty, one side cuts short the other side not as short. This is the mower I talked about last year that is actually three of the old mowers fixed into one. I wont show any disappointment because he is mowing down the 2 to 4 feet tall grass and weeds but I will be pulling out that dang fuse before I head to town, to buy a new one at the parts house. I will allow perfection to .... go this time, this time only.
Glad to hear it was just a fuse.
No he cranked the old junk, he bought a new fuel line and filter for it days ago. I thought it was for the newer mower. I will get that fuse for the newer one.
Aw least he tried to help
He did and then came in sickly.
We have an old mower in our shed that really needs to be thrown out.
I would love to toss it all and buy new... but I am not rich enough for that
@FayeHazel (18007)
That's the first sideways mower I've heard of... but you're right, better than tall grass
here is the first!
Glad to hear he got the mower running.
Yes the old monster lives
Things DO break down when we most need them
Always!
Glad to hear it Andria! Thank goodness now you don't have to buy a new mower now.
Well.... he did crank the junk one, the fuel line was messed up on it.
It's very hard for some people to do away with garbage.