A post that was wrote by a good friend about me

@sugartoes (40743)
Greencastle, Indiana
Hello ya'll how you doing today? hope all is well & going good for you today, thanks for stopping by, I thought I'd put this post on here for those that are just getting to know how I am & what I'm about for the new folks. I have been here a yr now & there's a lot of people that have gotten to know me in that time, & some that are JUST getting to know me in the last few mos, so I thought this is a good way for the new ones to know me better. I'm a upfront type of person that speaks my mind I may get out of sorts at times but I'm one that tells it like it is, I don't mess around. I like to interact with people online & get to know them better if they want me to & with MOST my friends on here that know me can pretty much tell you I'm a out spoken person. I tell it like it is, & I don't pull no punches I don't mind helping those that want or need or ASK for help if I can, I live online to make $ Everything I do I take very serious it's who I am I have had to grow up in a fast hard rough life so that has made me the kind of person I am. So with that said if you want to get to know me a little better read what a friend of mine wrote on HER post about me a while back. I will be back later to answer you I have bills to get paid so I'll be gone most the day today have fun be sweet & we'll hook up later on.
This post for for someone who is one true friend of mine online. One true strong woman who has wisdom beyond her imagination. She is someone who has been there...
I know Inertia a long time on this site a long many years here on myLot, new and old, and he never writes about anyone like that. So good post about you littletiger.
@cacay1 (32884)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@TiarasOceanView , yeah very well written about her, kudos to Inertia. Where is this person now?
@cacay1 Inertia or littletiger? They are still around but Inertia I dont see much Erly.
@cacay1 (32884)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@TiarasOceanView , It is Inertia4 that I am thinking about his whereabouts. Maybe he is in other sites, or busy at work.
You are who you are and there's no denying that's the way God made you. I read that one a while back.
@sugartoes (40743)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him yeah I know, but I wrote this for those that DON'T know me as in the last few weeks I've gotten me some NEW friends on here, so I thought this would be a great way to let them know how I was on here.
@sugartoes That is a good way, but you have a good way of telling people yourself as well.
@sugartoes (40743)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him why do you say that? I thought I'd share his post with those that don't know me to get a idea & to add a little more with it as well too.
@Nawsheen (23076)
• Mauritius
I enjoyed reading what you friend wrote for you. You are lucky to have such a friend
@sugartoes (40743)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Nawshee you are SO right I'm VERY lucky & BLESSED to have the friends I do on here that's what makes this site so addictive for me.
@Nawsheen (23076)
• Mauritius
@sugartoes Yes you are right here. I so love to be on Mylot. I love interacting with others and most of the members are very friendly and helpful
@sugartoes (40743)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Nawsheen it's one of the best sites I've been on.
@cacay1 (32884)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Even without reading that post, still, I can describe you as very tough, kind, understanding, thoughtful and caring lady.You are such a good person and always ready to extend a helping hand.
@sugartoes (40743)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@cacay1 your so right that's why I said ask those that know me, being YOU one that really knows me.
@cacay1 (32884)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@sugartoes , That is true. It added from that post of Inertia, so scholarly post,well-written post about you.
@sugartoes (40743)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@cacay1 do you think I'm that interesting on here?
@Tracy04 (10836)
I had a nice read.
@sugartoes (40743)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Tracy04 so what's your thought on it?
@Tracy04 (10836)
@sugartoes My thought? Interesting one lol Hard to make all in one sentence
@sugartoes (40743)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Tracy04 so why just one sentence?
@VivaLaDani13 (19866)
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes I remember seeing this quite some time ago. Really nice post about you by @inertia4
@sugartoes (40743)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@ yeah beleve itr or not after a while hearing from him I seen him on one of my post that was shocking.
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes How so? You mean you were shocked he was replying to your post?
@sugartoes (40743)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 well we had a disagreement & you know me I say it like it is & I guess he took it to heart & I hadn't heard from him in MOS till just the other day.
@MGjhaud (20737)
"I live online to make $" -- i'm with you. One thing i remember about you is you have this shed where you make things. oh please, i hope i'm right. i'm right, right?
@sugartoes (40743)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@MGjhaud YES your right but it's not as shed but a cabin, but close enough
@MGjhaud (20737)
cabin! yes..
@cacay1 (32884)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@MGjhaud , you are right, friend.
@Shiva49 (12979)
A rough ride in life toughens us to face the present with confidence. I read the article in the link given, inspirational - siva
@sugartoes (40743)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Shiva49 I do agree, it has toughen me up in more ways than most people. thank you glad you enjoyed the post's.
@cacay1 (32884)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Shiva49 , true, I also read that post, very well written about her.
@inertia4 (27674)
Well now lady. Yes, you are a tiger and a tough one at that. That is the way to be. And yes you had a hard life and came out alive on the other end. You are truly amazing. And the words I speak are from the heart. As always.
@sugartoes (40743)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@inertia4 it's not just me that helps me make life the way it is it's god from above that has helped me through everything I've had thrown in my path to test where my faith is with him & as you can tell it's as strong as I am & that's what gave me the POWER to make it through.
@inertia4 (27674)
@sugartoes I don't see it like that. I see you are the one that got through it all. You are strong and a fighter. If your beliefs helped you along the way, awesome. We all need something to guide us.
@sugartoes (40743)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@inertia4 well all I Know is I'm GLAD I'm here at the age I am & it's from HERE what happens next in my life that concern me now.