Biorhythms

Horseshoe Waterfalls South Africa
@Inlemay (16489)
South Africa
After bowls today, which secured me with a SILVER in the Ladies Handicap Pairs, I shared with my hubby that I had had the worst bowling day of my life. I was nowhere - I was short, I was wide, I was absolutely without direction or nowhere near the JACK. This morning I remembered it was the day my dad died in 2011 and so I asked my hubby "do you think our bodies, mind and souls remember special things automatically without looking at the calendar ?" to which he replied Your Biorhythms are just off! Now I have no idea what he is talking about, so I decided to google Biorhythms . . . "The word biorhythm is a compound of two Greek words, bios and rhythmos, which mean life and a constant or periodic beat. The theory of biorhythms defines and measures three basic and important life cycles in man: the physical, emotional, and intellectual." Which is all Greek to me . . . but apparently you can check your cycle and improve your physical, emotional and intellectual moods in so doing. did you know that you can calculate your biorhythm online? All you have to do is insert your birth date and the date that you are hoping to do great things, and TA DA - it gives you a reading I am amazed - but sadly too late for my finals bowling game . . . Today was not a good day for me regardless of my biorhythms. What are your thoughts on the matter?
From most of what I've seen about biorhythms you need a time of birth which rules me out for a start.
@Inlemay (16489)
• South Africa
I have my time of birth 09h12 - strangely my mother shared that with me
@Inlemay My mother couldn't remember exactly so that was that!
@Inlemay (16489)
• South Africa
@JudyEv Oh dear - sorry that the EXACT time was not established
I'm sorry for your loss. I think it could have had something to do with your bad game. Though I think a silver is pretty good. I've never heard of biorhythms. Good to know.
@Inlemay (16489)
• South Africa
it was my first knowledge of biorhythms as well - but very interesting
@Inlemay Yes it was.
@Tracy04 (10527)
That picture is animals friendly
@Inlemay (16489)
• South Africa
very - my late father loved all animals
@vandana7 (63805)
Yeah...they are not going to fix the finals bowling game the day your biorhythm is going to be perfect because that day somebody else' biorhythm is going to be awry..lol. Kidding...it does not matter. You enjoyed playing? Someday you will win. :) All the best ..and keep smiling. You have one of the best smiles. :)
@Inlemay (16489)
• South Africa
Oh I dont mind the loss, it was just the way I played the game that didnt impress me at all. Gotta change something