The Americans

@tallawah (9122)
Kingston, Jamaica
This is an excellent show. It is the story of embedded Russian spies in the United States, beginning in the 1960s. The key characters are a husband and wife whom no one suspects. Their marriage was a set up, and they were requested to have children which they did. Their children are entering teenage when the show begins. The plots are carefully drawn, the acting is excellent, and the fact that there were such people in America and they have assisted in the construction of the scripts increases the reality. It is an intelligent program and well worth watching.
@dgobucks226 (13308)
Yes I tried to watch that series. It does get good reviews. For some reason I just did not get into it? Maybe too much news about Russia lately caused me to pass on that one.
@tallawah (9122)
• Kingston, Jamaica
I suppose... but that was the days of the Soviet Union...
@dgobucks226 (13308)
@tallawah Well you like it and that's what's important. I'm just one opinion. Maybe I'll give it another chance and watch the reruns.
I havenot heard of this but it sounds interesting!
@tallawah (9122)
• Kingston, Jamaica
It is very good. One of the writers was actual a Soviet Agent and some of the plots are true.
@Tracy04 (10821)
Seems like one movie I have watched but I totally forgot the title