There's Always Another Site (2)

@tallawah (8587)
Kingston, Jamaica
When you watch television programmes online the various sites give you a choice of what 'link' you wish to watch on. There may be a list of 300 different servers on which the episode is loaded, there may be 1 or 2, depending on the show. Over time you will find which sites are better than others. Some skip a bit, some are pointless, for they want registration. The two I tend to like are vidzi.tv and daclips. There are many many others. Try them, and if one isn't worth it, try another. Don't give up. Even if you have a fairly slow connection, most of the sites allow you to pause. The program loads and you wait, then start it, watch, and when it sticks, you pause it, and wait. Don't give up
@shikharava (1852)
Yeah, we should choose one site if the other's down. I have done this to watch my favorite shows, movies and all.. It actually helps. Instead of waiting just search and load from another site.
@tallawah (8587)
• Kingston, Jamaica
having a number of sites makes sense
@tallawah yeah, it does