The Originals

@Fishmomma (11524)
I'm not surprised, as expect several people from The Vampire Diaries will be on The Originals in the future. Caroline better known as Candice King will be on next season on the first episode. I'm not sure if she will be on additional episodes. The show will have a big time jump, as Hope will be a teenager, Are you looking forward to a new season?
I have not seen ether of these.
@Fishmomma (11524)
Thanks for posting and have a good night.
I have seen every episode. It will be interesting to see what they do next season. You will recall this season ended like a series finale.
@Fishmomma (11524)
Yes, the show runner has left the show and didn't think it would be renewed. I'll admit I wasn't to sure of a renewal either.
@Fishmomma (11524)
Last season announced today, so sure hope I'm not left hanging at the end of season in 2018.
@Fishmomma The producers stated they like having the opportunity to prepare an ending like with Vampire Diaries.
@Tracy04 (10575)
I don't remember.... Is this cartoon one or the real people? I think I have seen few movies and cartoons of vampire.
@Fishmomma (11524)
This is a television show on the CW Network. It was on during the season on Friday.
@Tracy04 (10575)
@Fishmomma CW.. CW.. So its a cartoon network yes?
@Fishmomma (11524)
@Tracy04 No some shows that air on the network Supergirl, Supernatural, Arrow, The Flash, Penn and Teller are a few shows that air on the network. CW is a small network with many Warner Brothers Shows and a few shows that are owned by CBS, who is the owner of CW. The network is still not available everywhere, but The Flash does very well for CW rating wise.