Are you usually Early or Late?

Many of them like punctuality and also we like to be to any place or complete any task on time...But it is sometim difficult to keep it up... For example, l would like to get up early at morning.OMG!!! ln order to keep my dreams alive, l always hit the snooze button...Lol 1.Will you go to office early or late? 2.Do you complete cooking on time or early or late? 3.Do sleep early or late? 4.Will take your food regularly on time? 5.Will go to function or movies on time or late ? Oh...So many questions, but I wish to know...Could you share, my friend?
@dpk262006 (51839)
I try to be punctual whether it is office or any other place. I get up early so as to get ready in time for my work place.
Yeah...It's really Awesome
@dpk262006 (51839)
@manikarnika Thanks. I think if you are punctual it helps you in many things.
@dpk262006 with pleasure and you are absolutely right
@Bodyandbrain (13850)
• Gurgaon, India
I am a disciplined person (thanks to my father) and I like to do everything on time, early will also be okay.
Hmmm...That's really sounds pretty good
• Gurgaon, India
@manikarnika thanks dear, but I do get late for the works which I have to do with others, like my food is ready on time but my family is not ready to eat.
@Bodyandbrain Oh ok but it's very nice to take food with family.Also you missed to say one thing that makes delay?
@kiran8 (13987)
• Mangalore, India
I like the picture you have uploaded I think I am quite punctual and hate it when people give you a time and then never keep it. I know of people who call you up and tell you they want to visit you and will be home in 5 minutes and then turn up after 40 minutes. .very annoying !
Yeah... Thank you and You're absolutely right.Also being late always disturb others
@kiran8 (13987)
• Mangalore, India
@manikarnika Absolutely , only selfish and self centered people fail to realise that..
@kiran8 But l can't compare this in the way you mentioned.Many of them have different and unique character.For that we can't blame them
I'm always early for appointments and meetings with others. We eat around the same time every night for dinner, and go to bed at the same time each night. Sometimes I get up extra early or sleep late. No need to worry, because I'm retired and my time is my own. lol
Yeah...Really Great . Actually the purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience. You mean it in your life exactly.Good Morning and Have a miracle day DianneN
@manikarnika I was a bit late going to a baby shower thanks to heavy traffic. At least others were, too. Drat!
@DianneN oh ok.Take care
@ridingbet (31449)
i teach my students the value of being punctual. i am always on time when i go for my duty.
Yeah... That's really sounds pretty good to hear.A Great applause to your awesomeness
@Nawsheen (22916)
• Mauritius
Unfortunately I am always late. Even if I wake up early I tend to get late
Yeah... Have you tried for get early for exams?
I am a very ponctual person.
Nice...Keep it up
• Denmark
Please tell me where you've found this wonderful photo. I'd like to send it to some people who'd appreciate it, too.
Yeah...sure.That's really funny right. Refer following URL and l have taken image from tumblr.com
• Denmark
@manikarnika Which URL?
@MALUSE tumblr.com
• Rass, Saudi Arabia
I'm always early to work but always late with meet ups hehehe...
Yeah...It's Awesome and our friends and family won't scold that much when compared to school or college or office
• Rass, Saudi Arabia
@manikarnika i know. We can say anything it will still be ok hahaha
@Neiltarquin yeah... you're absolutely right
@rachael5760 (2432)
• Israel
I make it a priority to be on time for all my commitments. Well, except for eating. I eat when I am hungry, so I don't know what time that will be. I don't go to movies anymore, I spend my time writing or teaching on-line. I do the cooking for the weekends, and my daughter does it during the week.. Thanks for asking all these questions.
Yeah...With Pleasure.But try to take food on time because it may cause ulcer...Also Thanks for answering all those questions
• Israel
@manikarnika Because of my work schedule that changes every day I don't know when I will have time to eat, nonetheless cook, so I eat when I am hungry. I cook lots on Friday, so I have leftovers to last for a few days.
@rachael5760 yeah...Can you take fruit as breakfast and also there's no need to cook.Then it's easy for you to cook food only during lunch and dinner .How is my idea?
@ilocosboy (21852)
Shame, I belong to the late group Come to office late and sleep late
Yeah...Have you tried to be on time ?
@ilocosboy (21852)
@manikarnika yes many times also
@ilocosboy Then keep on trying to be on time to office and also to sleep...Because if you can't sleep on time then you make get Insomnia...
@dollaboy (6401)
Mostly Early Manikarnika
Great...Keep it up
@dollaboy (6401)
I was always early went I went to work. And on my days off and now I eat when everyone in my family is hungry. Like right now it iseiht PM and we are just now going to have supper.
Oh nice. But here's AM...Here after only going to have breakfast
@ARIES1973 (9188)
• Legaspi, Philippines
I am just on time. Not early nor late but always on time. That is the description I read about an Aries and that is true. I wake up early to give time to my online activities before going to work. When it comes to sleeping, I always sleep late because I need to work till late night in order to reach quota.
Oh That's really sounds pretty good to hear .Thanks for sharing
@nomus24g (14088)
I get late mostly
Yeah...But it is not possible in Mylot...Because here we came online to post neither early or on time or late...Lol.Am l right?
@prashu228 (15993)
For office , on time as we have office cab ..no chance of getting late. Never late for cooking or eating. Sleeping time ,as it happens here and there ,most the time. I don't attend functions it go to movie s maximum so no point ,but if I go I will be on time... My day started good.. Have a great day
Yeah...A great applause to Awesomeness.Good Morning and Have a great day
I am definitely always on timr !
That's Great
@Tracy04 (8314)
Personally me, I like being early or some people called, on time. I don't like late because some people might have other work to do after. I'm honestly quite mad or annoyed if some meetings, activities are started late. I'm impatient one lol