Do you feel like people are judging you?

@millie02 (6908)
United Kingdom
Several years ago now I was on benefits and I had to collect my money from the local post office. While the cashier was sorting out my money, I used to feel as if she was looking down her nose at me because she was working and I was not. Have you ever felt like people were judging you in some way.
@Sreekala (22959)
People will do that way for sure, because it is their habit. When we are doing the right thing, why to bother. I don't bother it at all.
@dpk262006 (56170)
I do not pay attention to the fact whether others are judging me or not.
@shikharava (1852)
I have encountered such situations in the past but I didn't let them get on my head. You should also ignore it... It's better that way.
Yes, people do judge me and they do not know anything about me or what is going on inside of me.
@millie02 (6908)
I do not think that it is fair for people to judge you when they do not know you.
@millie02 Thanks Carolyn, but, that is how people are.
@millie02 yes life is unfair
@zarlamain (24525)
People judge me all the time. I ignore them.
@millie02 (6908)
It is probably best to, because it does not matter what they think.
same here
@mysimplelot (1125)
• Asansol, India
I do have sometimes when People judged me. But do not think people can judge you the right way. Only you can judge yourself.
@millie02 (6908)
That is very true.
@ilocosboy (34315)
Maybe yes and maybe not. People are judgemental so lets just say we are not like them.
thats a devil work to judge
a lot of people likes to judge especially here in the philippines
@millie02 (6908)
They do here in the UK too.
@millie02 really like looking you from head to toe?
@millie02 (6908)
@Strawberry18 I hate it when that happens, it makes me feel really creepy, or like there is something wrong with me.
@TheSojourner (17454)
All you have to do is start a discussion I'm being honest about your feelings about things and you will be judged.
@dodo19 (32873)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
There are times when I feel like people are judging me. As hard as it is sometime, I do try not to think of it too much.
@Asylum (48281)
• Manchester, England
I expect that people are judging me because it is human nature for them to do so. Fortunately it is unlikely to bother me because I am not overly concerned about such matters.
@Nawsheen (23076)
• Mauritius
I think that many people always judge others and this is bad. They also spread rumors. Whatever you are thinking/your opinion about that person may not be true.
@Jackalyn (6655)
• Oxford, England
I once made a formal complaint about a worker in a benefits office for this reason. People have all sorts of reasons why they claim benefits for a while and it is unfair to judge them because of it.
@dollaboy (6232)
Most of the times
@Tracy04 (10839)
Some people likes to judge.
@kiran8 (15360)
• Mangalore, India
I am.sure a lot of people would be judging me depending on their own impression of me which most of the time would not be true. So , it hardly matters as long as people I love and feel close to, don't misjudge me.
Someone is always judging. It doesn't matter if you get help from the government or have worked your way up from nothing to something. Someone will always have something negative to say no matter what you do in life. The best thing to do is just ignore it. Most people have normally at some point in life also said something negative about others even if they don't mean it or wish they could take it back now or now wouldn't say anything negative about anyone.
I am beyond caring what other people think.