Do You Cry?

Image is my own.
Do you cry? Do you cry when you hear the news that a child Was beaten, abused, neglected, unwanted… Do You Cry? Do you cry? Do you cry when a soldier dies and a family is left Without their father, Mother, Sister, Brother, Son, Daughter…. Do you cry? Do you cry? Do you cry when disaster strikes and a country is left Devastated, suffering, homeless, without hope…. Do you cry? Do you cry? Do you cry when you hear the sounds of gunshots in the streets And another life is taken, killed senselessly…. Do you cry? Do you cry? Do you cry when our elderly suffer in silence- Hungry, neglected, cold, abused, pushed aside, forgotten…. Do you cry? Do you cry? Do you cry when a drunk driver takes an innocent life? Somebody’s Mother, Father, Sister, Brother, Son, Daughter….. Do you cry? Do you cry? Do you cry when Justice drags its feet through a sea of red tape Leaving its victims suffering, forgotten, their lives never the same…. Do you cry? Do you? Do you cry? I do. ©Mistyck Moon
@SHOHANA (7167)
• Bangladesh
yes I cry often, very nice poem you've written
Thank you! :-)
@SHOHANA (7167)
• Bangladesh
@MistyckMoon my pleasure
@gilggg (2661)
• Israel
Yes , sometimes I cry but it rarely happens to me, Only yesterday I heard about an accident that took place in my country in which almost the entire family was killed (father, son, sister, and another brother), The mother is badly wounded. Life surprises you at any moment, you have to enjoy them as much as possible It's a well written poem so this song for you:
Music video by Guns N' Roses performing Don't Cry (Original Version). (C) 1991 Guns N' Roses under exclusive license to Geffen Records
Thank you! I love this song. I am so sorry to hear about that family. You're right. Life is always unpredictable and tomorrow is never guaranteed to anyone. That's why I love being able to celebrate each day that I am given as much as I can.
@gilggg (2661)
• Israel
I cry when the wind blows.
I cry tears of happiness and joy at all good things and I cry with those who suffer from any devastation. I am an empath and it is a gift that allows me to feel what others feel very deeply.
@LeaPea2417 (22073)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I don't literally cry , but I cry within. I hear about those sad stories and truly do grieve.
@Tracy04 (10815)
Cry is also good to reduce stress.
@rubyriaz007 (4292)
Yes, I cry when a child is beaten. I think we should never beat a child. We should scold them or give punishments like kneeling down.