Narcos

@tallawah (9317)
Kingston, Jamaica
Narcos is an America drama about Pablo Escobar’s empire. It begins as Escobar is just becoming this grand drug lord. It goes through the attempts of American agencies to bring him down. It is fairly accurate and keeps the interest. As a virtual 'book’ put to visual it must be watched in sequence, and the various plot strands carefully tracked. It has a beginning, a middle and an end. As it has an end, there is no problem how many or how few episodes one watches at a sitting because there is a limited number and the program ends. It is quite a good portrayal of Escobar and his minions. /////
I really enjoyed this series Tallawah. I watched the whole lot of them. Kept me glued and yes, it was very accurate.
@tallawah (9317)
• Kingston, Jamaica
I do like these kinds of shows. I love Sci-fi and will watch good sci-fi, I don't like when a show becomes sci-fi due to bad writing or stupid ideas. This show stayed grounded and made sense.
@tallawah It surely did. The actors were amazing to me. I like sci fi too at times.
@tallawah (9317)
• Kingston, Jamaica
@TiarasOceanView I like sci fi when it is so... I find too many so called dramas jump into moronic fantasy and spoil themselves.
@RubyHawk (29375)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I didn't see the series but it sounds interesting.
@tallawah (9317)
• Kingston, Jamaica
It is presented in a kind of factual way... realistic and one tends to understand how this empire was built.
@RubyHawk (29375)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@tallawah If I ever see it announced I'll be sure to watch it.
I heard about this TV series but I haven't watched it yet. Is it good?
@tallawah (9317)
• Kingston, Jamaica
It is very good... you can watch it online... there are various free sites...
I plan to watch that at Netflix soon.