I'm tired.

Ponce De Leon, Florida
I got up at about seven this morning. I mylotted for a little bit, then ate before getting down to business. I cleaned the kitchen then swept and mopped and made a batch of deviled eggs. After that I took the hatchet, sling blade and pruning shears outside to take care of some much needed yard work. While I hacked, slung and pruned the other half mowed. About halfway through the UPS guy showed up. So that was nice. Finally got the rest of the other halfs birthday presents. After finishing up the yard I cleaned the bathroom and installed my new signal booster. Which is working pretty good so far. Then we watched Jaws 2. Which was better than I thought it would be. I made dinner, chicken and potatoes and we watched Lonestar State of Mind. I just cleaned up the dinner dishes and now we are going to watch Spaceballs. I'm still waiting on one more package from Amazon which hopefully will be here tomorrow. What is everyone else up to?
My big accomplishment today was that I actually bought a donut for myself lol I haven't done anything much today except cook a bit. Watching movies mostly. I bet you are tired, you got a lot done today April. Have a good night.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
What kind of doughnut? And what did you cook?
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@thislittlepennyearns Well over here at Safeway dang donuts are 70 cents each...so I got a day old box of 12 for $1.99 and froze the rest of them. They were a mixed bunch of filled, cinnamon rolls and the like. It tasted so good as I was craving donuts for days. I cooked pot pies for us.
I am about to start my day mylotting while teaching online.
You did a week's worth of labor in one day.