Five facts about my Thursday

Hey. Hope you're all doing well. - My good deed of the day was doing my boyfriends laundry, and my brothers. - The thing I'm thankful for today is water. Cold for drinking, warm for showers and washing hands, and hot for washing clothes bedding and dishes. - Missed most of my soap this afternoon due to the stupid O.J parole hearing. Then missed my night shows due to things around the house. But did watch Grey's reruns for about 3-4 hours. - The boyfriend and I put the AC in the livingroom window, and I surprisingly left it on for around 5 hours. - We had spaghetti and hamburg for dinner. But I ate too fast so now I have a slight stomach ache. **
Yes, you are probably going to be needing that AC over the weekend. Water is indeed a great blessing. Nice for you to do all the laundry!
Supposed to be hot tomorrow like it was today and yesterday. Not sure about saturday but sunday is supposed to thunderstorms.
@RubyHawk (21899)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I listened to part of O J but couldn't stomach any more.
I just didn't and dont care for it. Doesnt need to be on tv. Let the guy live already
@RubyHawk (21899)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@Courtlynn Some people feel that way and some believe he should spend the rest of his life in prison because of the murders of his wife and the Goldman boy. Although he wasn't convicted of that crime.
@RubyHawk exactly. He may deserve to be bjt he didnt get convicted do they shoudl get over it and let him live his life now.
Next time eat slow. As I used to tell my kids the food is not going anywhere. Have a good night.
Hard to when it taste good lol
I am so glad I did not have to listen to that O.J crap, I mean, who cares?
Not me!
@JESSY3236 (6095)
Yesterday I thought we weren't going to have water for a short while. My city announced by phone that there was water repair on one street (sorta near here). But I guess it didn't effect us because I had water when they said the repair was been done. And I got frustrated with Netflix. I was watching it on Edge, but it stopped working. So now i have to watch it on Firefox and the computer was being slow.
Oh boy.
Take it easy and try to enjoy what remains of your evening.
@prashu228 (25814)
Hope stomach ache is gone by now... have a great day
It is thank you