Are You A Thrill-seeker: Will You Do A Bungee Jump?

@mandala100 (28160)
Hong Kong
There are people who are adventurous by nature for they always lead an active lifestyle and most of all seek physical challenges, thrill and excitement in life. Most thrill-seekers engaged themselves in any activities that are exciting and that involves physical risk such as extreme sports and the like. They get this adrenaline rush and get their kicks out of these activities. Are you a thrill seeker or adrenaline junkies? What challenging physical activities do you want to do? Do you want to do a bunjee jump like that in the picture?
I still love myself.lol I am not going to take a risk.
@mandala100 (28160)
@Shavkat I know you truly love yourself and your family my friend. I wonder why people love to take challenges?
@mandala100 I guess they really adventure, my friend. They love to take the risk.
@mandala100 (28160)
@Shavkat That's righ tmy friend.
@shaynas (5552)
I am not a thrill shaker as such. But if i visit a place where I have an option to bunjee jump, i would surely try it, provided they follow all safety measures.
@mandala100 (28160)
@shaynas You are very brave my friend.
@shaynas (5552)
@mandala100 (28160)
@shaynas I'll see you around my friend.
I like thrills but not bunjee jumping, that is just crazy!
@mandala100 (28160)
@andriaperry I understand you my friend. I will not do it either.
@dollaboy (6264)
I am interested to.
@mandala100 (28160)
@dollaboy Will you actually do it dude?
@dollaboy (6264)
@mandala100 will do, you?
@mandala100 (28160)
@dollaboy I'll pass or skip my friend.
@Lucky15 (33731)
I have a fear, but i have been thinking of doing this :D
@mandala100 (28160)
@Lucky15 Not everyday that people do bungee jumping my friend.
@Lucky15 (33731)
@mandala100 I have been planning it, not sure where i can do it, haha
@mandala100 (28160)
@Lucky15 You must be really so brave my friend.
• Beijing, China
I bungee jumping three years ago, because scared, I didn't dare to jump, I was pushed down by the people behind me at last
@mandala100 (28160)
@cancergirl Did you find it enjoyable my friend? Will you do it again my friend?
• Beijing, China
@mandala100 Yeah, it's exciting, but no more.It would be enough to try once
@mandala100 (28160)
@cancergirl I understand you my friend and once is really enough.
@dramagirl26 (3384)
• Ringgold, Virginia
I'd say that I'm not really a thrill seeker and since I'm afraid of heights, I wouldn't bungee jump.
@mandala100 (28160)
@dramagirl26 That's very understandable my friend.
Never been a thrill seeker and never will be.
@prashu228 (24861)
I am not a thrill seeker and no bungee jumping for me
When I was young, I ever thought about trying the bunjee jump. Later I gave up my mind as I heard it was harmful for the eyes. As time goes by, I don't want to take more risks. I shall be much more responsible to my family.
I am not a thrill seeker, even when I am in my youth. I am a nervous type of person that even when my hubby drives so fast, I would be so nervous, I will tell him to slow down.
@thelme55 (13047)
Sorry! No, I don't do a risky hobby. Cleaning the windows in our flat is already risky for me
Are you a thrill seeker or adrenaline junkies? I consider myself as one. What challenging physical activities do you want to do? Too many to mention but skydiving is on top of my list. Do you want to do a bungee jump like that in the picture? Yes, i will definitely try this one.
@JESSY3236 (5446)
I'm afriad of heights so I wouldn't do it. I have heard of zip lining is fun, but I don't know if I would do it.
I would love to go bungee jumping. I don't consider myself to be an adrenaline junkie but I wouldn't turn down an offer to do something that might be a one in a life time kind of thing. I want to go sky diving as well. I already do the hiking/rock climbing. Rocking hoping is also pretty fun. I plan on going to a swimming area back at school and go cliff diving since it is known for it. I don't really get that nervous/fear feeling, you know the butterflies in the tummy feeling like some get when they are about to do something exciting. Not having that has let me enjoy life and do these crazy fun things. My friend wouldn't even go to college because of she afraid of taking a risk and all the negative things that could happen and I don't see that is living.
Nope. Not for me
No way! No how!
@alberello75 (14271)
• Genova, Italy
No dear friend.Bunjee jumping is not for me.For these thrill, I am brave enough, but not until this point! It would be an "emotion" too strong for me. I could risk a heart attack!