How do i charge for a back yard party for hot dogs

Kingston, New York
This is how it works.say you are having a pet shower, birthday party,white party wedding, etc. One I charge a set fee can be from $100 to $150. Then I ask the host how many guest are there going to be .,and I give them a special price which is lower then my normal price. Ok what a white party,? It a celebration say some one get cancer free, every one dress in white and come to a party with food and music
What if you give a set price of $100-150 and then get someone throwing a party with 250 guests?
@louievill (19726)
I agree with you, he should charge based on the number of guests, from there he should make a price range list.
• Kingston, New York
My set up fee does not include food. I have special prices for the food. I been talking to some friend that do catering. They like my idea.I all so talk to some people who Professional chef .They say the set up fee is reasonable set fee plus cost for food. Host provide tables and chairs at this time Down the road I might get into event Planning
@louievill (19726)
I was wondering how you would go about the hotdog supply, it's easy say if it's served like one hot dog per guest but it's a cart in an open yard party where guests would be coming to come and get and serve themselves so some might be getting one, others 2 and some may get more.
• Kingston, New York
This is how it works guess have a ticket The ticket can be good for 2 hot dogs ,chip And a drink .depending on what host wants Host pay me up front. My price will still.be lower then if a restaurant was catering
I agree with @JolietJake and @louievill you take a big risk doing this. Restaurants charge more for tables with many guests. You should do the same.
@dollaboy (6153)
Sounds Good and Productive Goingeagle