I heard from an old friend last night..

One of my good friends from high school found me on fb, I was very happy. We lost touch right after and when i tried to find her she had moved. We talked for a long time last night, catching up on life, and will get together soon. It seems like yesterday. We sort of picked up right were we left off , but our lives are different. I didn't think I would want to hear from someone I haven't seen in over 30 years.
I did the same a few months ago. My cousin told me that one of our old friends was searching for me, she gave him the link to my account and we are now friends and we chat every week.
it is great if they really intend to stay in touch, I am happy to hear from Jenny
@CookieMonster46 I agree, it's nice to get back in touch with old time friends.
@kobesbuddy (55279)
• East Tawas, Michigan
What a nice surprise, I would love to see a few of my friends, that chummed together in High School!
I don't know if it happens to everyone but people just go their separate ways after high school to of my close friends been in contact almost every day since high school.
@Tracy04 (10815)
Wow 30 years and she still remembers you
yes, I didn't forget her either, she was one of the four girls I hung around with.
@hereandthere (32778)
that's how it was with my college classmates. wow, knowing she lives nearby is a bonus!
such a small world, never knew , but I would have recognized her she still looks the same.
Glad to hear you were able to catch up with a old friend.
It is nice to have her to talk to again, she is a good person.
This is special Jelly. Its nice that you had talked with your friend that you had not seen for 30 yrs.
It is one thing for school friends that you haven't seen in years to come on and go on your page if you let them. But so much better if one of those few want to really keep in touch.
Well, that is wonderful to reconnect with an old friend. I do hope you two can get together.
I do too, she is living close by , ever knew.